The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an IT Senior Project Manager, to join our KPMG Technology Organization.
- Develop and manage project operating costs, request budget allocation and reallocations and ensure project & program is within budget
- Develop work plans and work programs, including estimates and resource requirements
- Communicate project status and be the project advocate; take responsibility for risk and issue management
- Develop and maintain project artifacts (stakeholder analysis, Project Charter, schedule and status reports)
- Define project scope; identify, manage and control changes to scope
- Establish positive and collaborative relationships with customers and demonstrate a clear understanding of both internal and external customer requirements and measurement criteria
- Minimum five years of enterprise level IT project management skills experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; PMP Certification is preferred
- Strong project management skills with experience in planning, and executing multiple large scale projects from ideation through implementation, involving internal personnel and consultants
- Ability to manage multiple high risk projects concurrently, including multi-phase, multi-track projects with up to 30 project team members
- Knowledge of full lifecycle project management, infrastructure deployment methodologies, industry best practices and software development
- Strong verbal/written communication, with ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority; must be able to prioritize, delegate and foster the development of high performance teams to lead/support an environment driven by customer service and team work. Strong trouble-shooting and organizational skills; ability to participate in resource planning processes based on defined organizational plans
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, or other legally protected status. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.
Information Systems 28245BR Opportunity Overview Leading moderate to large scope infrastructure projects, within a functional area or at times spanning multiple areas, divisions, or outside...
Information Systems 30714BR Opportunity Overview What IS Execution and Training does… At Edward Jones, our community of Information Systems professionals builds leading-edge technology solutions...
This position will serve a key role in planning, directing and measuring the overall activities of large scale, cross-departmental projects. The position with take the lead in working with...
Administrative and Clerical, Customer Service, Service 28589BR Opportunity Overview Tailored BOA Support - New FA is seeking a BOA Specialist to provide remote Branch Office Administrator (BOA)...
Finance 30442BR Opportunity Overview Do you have a passion to collaborate with others to strategically leverage technology, develop innovative systems solutions, and recommend operational...
Job Title GOS Technology Manager Job Description Summary Global Technology Service group, a team of dedicated IT consultants, project managers and business analysts that support our client...
Information Systems 28245BR Opportunity Overview Leading moderate to large scope infrastructure...
Information Systems 30714BR Opportunity Overview What IS Execution and Training does… At Edward...
This position will serve a key role in planning, directing and measuring the overall activities...
Administrative and Clerical, Customer Service, Service 28589BR Opportunity Overview Tailored BOA...
Finance 30442BR Opportunity Overview Do you have a passion to collaborate with others to...
Job Title GOS Technology Manager Job Description Summary Global Technology Service group, a team...