The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an IT Senior Project Manager, to join our KPMG Technology Organization.
- Develop and manage project operating costs, request budget allocation and reallocations and ensure project & program is within budget
- Develop work plans and work programs, including estimates and resource requirements
- Communicate project status and be the project advocate; take responsibility for risk and issue management
- Develop and maintain project artifacts (stakeholder analysis, Project Charter, schedule and status reports)
- Define project scope; identify, manage and control changes to scope
- Establish positive and collaborative relationships with customers and demonstrate a clear understanding of both internal and external customer requirements and measurement criteria
- Minimum five years of enterprise level IT project management skills experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; PMP Certification is preferred
- Strong project management skills with experience in planning, and executing multiple large scale projects from ideation through implementation, involving internal personnel and consultants
- Ability to manage multiple high risk projects concurrently, including multi-phase, multi-track projects with up to 30 project team members
- Knowledge of full lifecycle project management, infrastructure deployment methodologies, industry best practices and software development
- Strong verbal/written communication, with ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority; must be able to prioritize, delegate and foster the development of high performance teams to lead/support an environment driven by customer service and team work. Strong trouble-shooting and organizational skills; ability to participate in resource planning processes based on defined organizational plans
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, or other legally protected status. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.
Mid-Level Vapor Intrusion Specialist - (ATE0000JH) Description Support our Vapor Intrusion Practice across the U.S.A. and have a hand in transforming tomorrow. As a Vapor Intrusion specialist, you...
Project Controls Specialist - (BIA0002WQ) Description The Buildings, Infrastructure and Advanced Facilities(BIAF) Line of Business is a global network of employees, which serves both the private...
Job Title Assistant Project Manager Job Description Summary Responsible for assisting the Project Manager in overseeing and delivering Project & Development Services that meet the requirements and...
Project Manager Equipment - (1809558) Description At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable,...
Our Company Allegro Senior Living specializes in the development and management of luxury retirement communities. Allegro Senior Living brings over 40 years of experience to its role of providing...
HOK is a global design, architecture, engineering and planning firm. With offices around the globe, we create a better world through the design of buildings and spaces that respond to the needs...
Mid-Level Vapor Intrusion Specialist - (ATE0000JH) Description Support our Vapor Intrusion...
Project Controls Specialist - (BIA0002WQ) Description The Buildings, Infrastructure and Advanced...
Job Title Assistant Project Manager Job Description Summary Responsible for assisting the...
Project Manager Equipment - (1809558) Description At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about...
Our Company Allegro Senior Living specializes in the development and management of luxury...
HOK is a global design, architecture, engineering and planning firm. With offices around the...