Job ID: JR0014724
Job Category: Materials
Primary Location: Hillsboro, OR US
Other Locations: Arizona, Phoenix;
Job Type: Experienced Hire
Supply Chain Program Manager
• The successful candidate will be a leader in the adoption of industry disruptive pricing and contracting strategies across the facilities and construction enterprises.
• Through collaboration with our internal and supply chain partners we are instituting transparent pricing, compensation, and incentive models that enable market competitive cost goals and improved on time delivery.
• As Intel grows in new market segments new levels of cost competitiveness are required.
What you’ll do:
- Development, proliferation and monitoring of supply chain strategies that continually balance, monitor and react to changes in the economics and efficiency improvements for capital projects across the globe.
- Plans/manages Supply Chain programs or projects to meet specific objectives or goals.
- Provides leadership for the project team and key interfaces to the project or program.
- Works on problems/tasks in delivery of a specific product or service. Identifies tasks, determines dependencies, identifies and assigns specific resources, communicates expectations to team members, obtains task effort and duration estimates from team members, and creates/tracks the project schedule.
- Assesses risk and identifies issues. Monitors progress against schedule.
- Coordinates resources with other functions.
- Reviews user and technical requirements for completeness and clarity.
- Plans and schedules work to meet deadlines established by others to ensure the completion of several related tasks.
- Uses judgment in data analysis to develop and design solutions for moderately complex processes.
Inside this Business Group
-B.S., or B.A, with 8+ years of construction business related experience with progressively increasing accountability, responsibilities and results
-Extensive knowledge and understanding of pricing and economics, practices and procedures, preferably within the construction industry
-Excellent skills in supply chain such as strategic sourcing, supplier selection, developing contracts, supplier management and supply chain logistics
-Experience in pricing and terms of complex agreements for capital projects with ENR top 100 construction services suppliers
-Ability to understand both strategic and tactical issues combined with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
-Results oriented, self-starter with strong program management capabilities and able to handle multiple initiatives while meeting all deadlines in a fast paced environment
-Demonstrated ability to build relationships and work effectively with multiple functions, sites, and suppliers. Strong executive influencing skills
-Strong negotiation and business acumen skills
-Proven ability to influence and give presentations to diverse audiences
-Excellent oral and written communication skills across all functions, regions, and levels in the organization. Able to back up thoughts with facts data
-Ability to serve as an influential representative for the Company in industry specific organizations
-Possess a MBA and/or Quantity Surveyor certification with concentrations in supply chain, finance or economics along with an undergraduate degree in an engineering discipline
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Job Description In this position as a Hardware Design Engineer - you will work within Intel's Test Strategy and Technology Development Group whose core charter is the design and development of...
Job Description This position is for an industrial/manufacturing engineering role within the ATM Sort Organization.The candidate's IE responsibilities may include:-Layout development for new...
Overview With more than 60 years of innovation and leadership, FEI enables customers to find meaningful answers to questions that accelerate breakthrough discoveries, increase productivity, and...
Job Description Join Intel and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives...
Job Description Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a software technical nature. Experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job...
Job Description Qualifications: You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of...
Job Description In this position as a Hardware Design Engineer - you will work within Intel's...
Job Description This position is for an industrial/manufacturing engineering role within the ATM...
Overview With more than 60 years of innovation and leadership, FEI enables customers to find...
Job Description Join Intel and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting...
Job Description Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a software technical nature. Experience...
Job Description Qualifications: You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be...