Job ID: JR0063491
Job Category: Engineering
Primary Location: Hillsboro, OR US
Job Type: Experienced Hire
Core IP Structural Design Engineer
As a synthesis expert for our CPU design team, your responsibilities include:
- Developing a synthesis and place and route strategy to meet the challenges of a large-scope, high-frequency, area and power efficient design project.Establishing synthesis and place and route design guidelines and BKMs for the RTL team
- Defining criteria for synthesis execution milestones and enabling the team to achieve them.Influencing program direction with technical proposals, analysis and recommendations
- Leading and mentoring junior technical staff members
As an ideal candidate you exhibit behavioral traits that indicate your:
- Ability to use sound methods and data to test new ideas as well as the desire to have your own ideas be challenged by others
- Willingness to work with others in a highly complex decision space rife with ambiguity
- Ability to develop an implementation plan, monitor key indicators, and adjust resources and scope to deliver value on schedule
- Motivation to teach and mentor junior team members to become the rock-stars of tomorrow
- Propensity to thrive in a fast-paced, startup-like environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelors in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering with 6+ years of relevant work experience or M.S. in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering with 4+ years of relevant work experience
Demonstrated success in one or more of the following areas:
- Expert level knowledge of synthesis and PnR methods
- Experience leading synthesis work flows on one or more projects
- Experience manipulating RTL for synthesis friendly designs
- Experience with high speed timing, area and power efficient design and analysis
- Knowledge of various circuit design styles, including synthesis, custom datapath, and memory RF
- A past technical leadership role including mentoring and schedule tracking
- Strong software foundation and hands on experience in scripting in an interpreted language e.g. TCL, Perl, Python, Ruby
- Work experience in Intel CPU or other high speed microprocessor design
- Design of high-speed logic blocks across a variety of design styles datapath, register file, synthesis
- Research publications, patent filings, or other evidence of personal technical innovation in CPU/Microprocessor design
Inside this Business Group
The Core and Visual Computing Group (CVCG) is responsible for the architecture, design and development of the CPU core and visual technology IPs that are central to Intel's system-on-a-chip (SoC) products and key to our datacenter, client and Internet-of-Things (IOT) platforms. CVCG strives to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world class engineering.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
User Experience Interface Designer - (1804857) Description Job Summary: ON Semiconductor is seeking a self-driven and motivated User Experience Interface Designer to join the Solutions Engineering...
Our client, a leader in the Apparel industry, is currently seeking an Apparel Image Artist for a 7+ month temporary position with the opportunity for an extension. The position is located in...
Our client, a leader in the Apparel industry, is currently seeking an Product Graphic Designer for a 3+ month temporary position with the opportunity for an extension. The position is located in...
Senior Medical R&D Engineer Company Information TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $13 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future....
Job Description Job Title- Mechanical Engineer Requisition ID: 75876BR When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration...
Cloud Services and Front End Web Developer - (1804546) Description ON Semiconductor is seeking a software professional who is eager to join an agile and highly collaborative team and advance their...
User Experience Interface Designer - (1804857) Description Job Summary: ON Semiconductor is...
Our client, a leader in the Apparel industry, is currently seeking an Apparel Image Artist for a...
Our client, a leader in the Apparel industry, is currently seeking an Product Graphic Designer...
Senior Medical R&D Engineer Company Information TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $13 billion global...
Job Description Job Title- Mechanical Engineer Requisition ID: 75876BR When you join us at...
Cloud Services and Front End Web Developer - (1804546) Description ON Semiconductor is seeking a...