Job ID: JR0064517
Job Category: Legal
Primary Location: Hillsboro, OR US
Other Locations: US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, California, Folsom;US, California, Santa Clara
Job Type: Experienced Hire
Engineering Group Counsel
This is an opportunity to counsel the largest integrated circuit development team in the world. This team develops silicon products for the client, datacenter, IOT and cellular segments, accounting for over $50B of Intel’s annual revenue. To do so, it must engage heavily with Intel's manufacturing group, our business units and an external ecosystem of tool, silicon IP and design services providers. The importance of rapid and scalable differentiated product development has never been more important to Intel, and Intel Legal has and continues to be a key partner in driving Intel's transformation to achieve increased scale & differentiating in a risk-optimized manner.
- Representation of a diverse group of global clients on legal issues related to the development of semiconductors, including managing all aspects of using, disclosing and receiving internally and externally developed semiconductor design, tool and manufacturing technology.
- Leading and managing a matrixed worldwide team of legal professionals that support semiconductor R&D activities.
- Contributing to our ongoing mission to maximize Intel's impact through personal empowerment, practical solutions, and optimal results on complex R&D and business risks and opportunities.
- J.D. with a minimum of 10 years of experience, including 5 years of in-house counseling a company that develops integrated circuit products.
- Strong background in technology licensing & trade secret counseling.
- Active membership in at least one U.S. state bar
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage a diverse and complex workload, lead initiatives and teams while maintaining priorities and proactively anticipating issues.
- Consistent good judgment and ability to apply legal knowledge to help create practical business solutions.
- Flexibility, a positive attitude, sense of humor and ability to constructively drive change.
- Strong strategic thinking and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant technical background a must
Inside this Business Group
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, California, Folsom;US, California, Santa Clara
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Position of Trust. This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Talent Consultant.
Entry Level Tool Install Architectural Designer - (BIA0004KJ) Description Support design of High Tech Manufacturing Facilities across the globe and have a hand in transforming tomorrow. As a Tool...
Junior Tool Install Structural Engineer - Advanced Facilities - (BIA0004KK) Description Provide Structural Engineering services in the electronics industrial field through structural analysis,...
Senior Life Safety and Security Designer - (BIA000463) Description Support designing High Tech manufacturing facilities across the globe and have a hand in transforming tomorrow. As a Life Safety...
Mid-Level Instrumentation & Controls Engineer - (BIA0004BQ) Description As an Instrumentation and Controls Engineer, you have a chance to help deliver cutting edge automation services to our...
Chemical Process Designer - (BIA00048I) Description As a Designer you will be responsible for developing Piping and Instrumentation Drawings, equipment layouts and piping plans for semiconductor...
Senior Instrumentation & Controls Engineer - (BIA0004BS) Description As a Senior Instrument & Controls Engineer, you’ll have the chance to deliver cutting-edge automation services to our clients....
Entry Level Tool Install Architectural Designer - (BIA0004KJ) Description Support design of High...
Junior Tool Install Structural Engineer - Advanced Facilities - (BIA0004KK) Description Provide...
Senior Life Safety and Security Designer - (BIA000463) Description Support designing High Tech...
Mid-Level Instrumentation & Controls Engineer - (BIA0004BQ) Description As an Instrumentation...
Chemical Process Designer - (BIA00048I) Description As a Designer you will be responsible for...
Senior Instrumentation & Controls Engineer - (BIA0004BS) Description As a Senior Instrument &...