Our client is a fast-growing, well backed global enterprise Cloud software company. They focus on managing performance for the world’s leading organizations. This means they work with the most exciting brands worldwide. They operate in a high-growth entrepreneurial environment with passionate, enthusiastic, hard-working and smart individuals that are dedicated to our mission.
If you recognize yourself in this description and want to join such an environment, let’s get in touch!
Our client is looking for a brilliant pre-sales consultant/specialist who can help us add to our already impressive client list and to help potential customers understand how we can help them to improve their business.
What you will be doing
• Promoting and demonstrating our product platform externally to prospects
• Pro-actively supporting the end-to-end sales cycle together with the sales teams
• Scoping and translating the customers’ needs to the platform
• Helping our customers to understand how they can transform their processes by using the platform
• Understanding how best to differentiate the platform during sales cycles
• Having both a functional and technical understanding of the platform and be able to clearly explain the platform to a variety of management levels and role types
• Ensuring the demo environment you use is built appropriately and is configured to provide maximum impact
How you will achieve the role
• A minimum B.A./B.S. or equivalent
• Experience presenting to large diverse groups from every level of a business
• Previous enterprise software sales, consulting or pre-sales experience
• Working knowledge of the MS SQL platform
• Working knowledge of relational and multi-dimensional data models
• A self-starter with a pro-active mindset
• Willingness and ability to travel within the US
Nice to have
• Knowledge of HR, Sales or Finance processes strongly preferred
• Experience working in high-growth Saas companies
• Experience with BI and Reporting tools would be excellent
• Knowledge of cloud business applications
• Very competitive comp plan with tremendous upside earnings potential
• Dynamic environment favoring initiative and autonomy
• Support of entrepreneurial behavior
• Annual company kickoff, always somewhere fun and exciting!
• Strong company culture
For details, please email us ASAP and all qualified applicants will be responded to.
We’re looking for a resourceful and highly motivated Staff Sales Recruiter to join our growing recruiting team. In this role you will work under the direction of our Recruiting Lead for US Sales...
Who is Mastercard? We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously...
Job Search en (US) fr (CA) Login / Register We are now hiring Req #5124 Sr. Account Executive, Strategic Accounts Sales Salary FT Thursday, September 27, 2018 Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an...
Director DevOps & Cloud Platforms - (1812403) Description Learner at the Heart Pearson is a global education company that helps people around the world to make progress in their lives through...
At UserTesting, we help the world's largest companies create great product experiences by changing the game on how user research is done. Internally, we are a product driven company with a north...
Clinical Sales Specialist - (18008546) Description McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. McKesson...
We’re looking for a resourceful and highly motivated Staff Sales Recruiter to join our growing...
Who is Mastercard? We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments...
Job Search en (US) fr (CA) Login / Register We are now hiring Req #5124 Sr. Account Executive,...
Director DevOps & Cloud Platforms - (1812403) Description Learner at the Heart Pearson is a...
At UserTesting, we help the world's largest companies create great product experiences by...
Clinical Sales Specialist - (18008546) Description McKesson is in the business of better health...