H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
H.B. Fuller’s Hygiene, Health, and Consumables Adhesives segment provides high quality adhesive solutions used in such markets as disposable hygienic products, rigid and flexible packaging, tapes and labels, paper products, and much more. As consumer preferences and behaviors evolve, our team of market experts solve adhesive challenges that allow our customers to win in their markets.
The Lab Technician reports to the Quality Manager and has primary responsibility for performing quality checks on raw materials, work-in-process, and finished goods; maintaining sample retains; and keeping production informed of changes to work instructions. Reviews expiration dates on finished goods and tests obsolete materials to support decision on rework or extension of expiration date.
- Execute and adhere to all EHS requirement as well as maintain a safe work environment, and follow internal safety rules and procedures including wearing proper PPE as appropriate.
- Participate in the general housekeeping of plant and work area
- Submit daily routine batch release report and immediately notify all affected personnel of any rejected batch/ lot number prior to shipping to customer.
- Perform quality checks on raw materials, work-in-process, and finished goods; and provide timely and accurate QA information to production and distribution, such as proper documentation and labeling of skids that are ready to ship.
- Enter and back-up all QA data test results in database. Complete, maintain and process all other pertinent paperwork and records
- Maintain critical equipment and laboratory inventory supplies to support uninterrupted QA lab support.
- Test obsolete (expired, damaged & returned goods), off-spec and rejected finished goods and provide the results to the facility technical manager (FTM) in order to minimize waste generation.
- Under the direction of the FTM. Test finished good retains on customer product complaints and returns and provide results to management within 48 hours. Collect time sensitive samples.
- Maintain retain inventory for raw materials and finished goods
- Assist and become proactive in monthly meeting functions for Quality, Safety, Housekeeping and waste minimization
- Communicate all critical issues and problems concerning QA, test equipment problems, schedule changes, and assignments to the plant manager
- Volunteer to help where needed to get the job done and enhance skills.
- High School diploma or GED + 2 year Community college or equivalent AA degree in chemistry or biochemistry
- 3+ years experience in a controlled lab environment
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. This position may also qualify for medical reimbursement depending on the employee’s annual base salary. If qualified, H.B. Fuller will pay up to 100% of the employee’s medical premium. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Tucker, Georgia, United States
Performs routine and complex laboratory procedures under the technical guidance of the Laboratory Supervisor/Manager, Assistant Laboratory Supervisor or Medical Technologist II. Assists with...
The opportunity: This position performs duties under general supervision to provide technical support in the form of troubleshooting, analysis and resolution of production issues, answering...
The opportunity: The Cloud Business Analyst will act as the primary point of contact for our most valued customers. This role will report to the Manager of Client Service and provide outstanding...
The opportunity: As Technical Support Specialist for our Documentum products, you will handle new support cases for our customers in a B2B environment. This customer support role requires...
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members...
Job Description Company Overview: a developer and marketer of image cytometry products for cell analysis in life science and biomedical research. Products range from cell viability counters...
Performs routine and complex laboratory procedures under the technical guidance of the...
The opportunity: This position performs duties under general supervision to provide technical...
The opportunity: The Cloud Business Analyst will act as the primary point of contact for our...
The opportunity: As Technical Support Specialist for our Documentum products, you will handle...
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper...
Job Description Company Overview: a developer and marketer of image cytometry products for cell...