Learning & Development Specialist
Location: Homebased in Warsaw, Poland / Madrid, Spain/ Milan, Italy / Dublin, Ireland
At ICON, it's our people that set us apart.
As a global provider of drug development solutions, our work is serious business but that doesn't mean we can't have fun whilst we do it.
With our vision to be the partner of choice in drug development, we hire only the best and brightest in the industry!
Are you one of them?
At ICON, we have an incredible opportunity for a candidate with experience working as a Clinical Research Associate who is looking to move into a learning and development role to support ICON's CRA community by creating and delivering specific industry training across our European locations.
To develop, design, and deliver a variety of Clinical Operations learning interventions to ICON employees. Represent ICON University to internal and external customers.
- Develop, revise, deliver, document and coordinate Clinical Operations Instructor led-training (ILT), online-learning (OLL) or on-the-job training (OTJ) as assigned
- Utilize the learning management system to manage leadership events, including scheduling, managing registrations, updating roster reports and entering completion status.
- Review internal and external training compliance reports and follow up internally and externally with management as necessary
- Identify learning objectives and develop training content and practical activities for internal and external customers, working from assigned brief
- Evaluate and assess effectiveness and quality of assigned training materials, content and delivery methods and proactively recommend enhancements
- Provide support for external and internal audits and/or client requests for training history documentation and learning plans, as assigned. Represent IU at internal and external audits.
- Look for and share with the team opportunities for continuous improvement of processes and training programmes
- Travel may be required (approximately 20 %) domestic and/or international.
- Mentor and train new ICON University team members as assigned.
- Manage and or Support ICON University learning initiatives as assigned
What you need
- Minimum educational degree (Desired): BS, BSc, BA or equivalent in Life Sciences
- Experience working as a CRA within a CRO environment is essential for this role
- Knowledge and/or certification in Learning and Development is an advantage but not essential
- Prior experience conducting presentations or facilitating training in English
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently on global networked computers using current software applications