For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 12M employees.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
The Sales Enablement Learning Experience Designer (LED) & LMSwill apply expertise in instructional design and digital learning tools to develop innovative content, resources, and training that is relevant, actionable, and easily consumed by sales professionals. The LED's design process will include planning, developing and maintaining e-learning modules, building visual assets, creating multimedia learning experiences, and assessing learner retention. This individual will have a keen eye for learner experience, with an unyielding attention to detail and design quality, to create learning solutions that are high quality, engaging and interactive. The LED will work with a broad set of stakeholders, including SMEs, sales leaders, sales trainers, sales operations, and product marketing to launch and measure sales enablement programs.
- Apply creativity and design principles to develop interactive content that engages the audience, increases retention, and drives sustained behavioral change
- Be the voice of the learner, ensuring their needs are at the forefront of our content efforts and help our team iterate and improve according to learner needs
- Identify and implement the most effective modalities and tools (in-person, on-demand, virtual, gamification, simulations, and blended learning) to support the sales team based on learning objectives, and considering time and geographical constraints
- Create concise microlearning geared to engage learners and break down concepts into easy-to-digest blocks
- Decide on the criteria used to judge learner's performance and develop necessary assessment tools
- Support the configuration and administration of e-learning modules
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree with 2+ years of experience in sales enablement content development
- Ability to translate concepts, summarize and communicate complex ideas, and clearly articulate business value with a good sense of how sales professionals think, operate, and absorb information
- Demonstrated ability to translate business needs into high-impact learning objectives that enhance business performance
- Experience with publishing and tracking learning objectives in an LMS
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, and audio/video scripts
- Advanced in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud or other design software
- Highly innovative and analytical with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects to ensure on-time delivery and quality
- Adaptable and able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner
- Resourceful with a notable ability to execute with little supervision
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
JumpCloud is looking for a talented Product Designer to join our Growth Engineering Team. This unique, cross-functional team is comprised of Marketing, Product, UX, and Engineering team members....
Description: Includes design, testing, implementation, control and maintenance of organization's logical and relational databases across platforms and computing environments. Essential...
Design Manager (ID# 44239) Denver, CO Category: Management Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 15+ Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description Be involved in projects with our...
Eyelevel is a young company that is growing very fast. We are looking for a frontend developer who can grow with us. Above all, we value independent thought, integrity, hard work, flexibility, a...
Civil Engineer (ID# 44248) Denver, CO Category: Engineering Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 3+ Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description Be involved in projects with our...
Provide expert-level leadership, analysis, and analyst resources for major complex analytical projects and initiatives in support of business operations, planning, and improvement efforts....
JumpCloud is looking for a talented Product Designer to join our Growth Engineering Team. This...
Description: Includes design, testing, implementation, control and maintenance of organization's...
Design Manager (ID# 44239) Denver, CO Category: Management Job Type: Full Time Minimum...
Eyelevel is a young company that is growing very fast. We are looking for a frontend developer...
Civil Engineer (ID# 44248) Denver, CO Category: Engineering Job Type: Full Time Minimum...
Provide expert-level leadership, analysis, and analyst resources for major complex analytical...