As a LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST at the GS-0346-GS-09 grade some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Assisting on matters related to program cost, schedule and performance across the Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS).
- Performing work to assist in establishing improved operating concepts and criteria and stimulate the development of improved policies, methodologies, and techniques.
- Assisting with research in support of the Missile Defense Agency's goals and vision.
- Assisting in preparation of relevant logistics strategies to succeed those currently being used by MDA, including workload baselines.
- Assisting in preparing recommended baseline remedial and preventative actions, and reports findings and recommendations to senior specialist.
The duties noted are at the full performance GS-11 level. During your training program, duties will be performed with a higher level of supervision and support.
This position will be filled at the GS-09 level. The starting pay will be at the step 01 of the applicable locality table and is non-negotiable. Incumbent will serve in the Career Development Program for 3 years. If you are approved for promotion to the GS-11 level, this position will be converted to an NH-II under the Department of Defense (DoD) Acquisition Workforce Personnel Demonstration Project (AcqDemo). For more info on AcqDemo see: AcqDemo