Req ID: 98384
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Mainframe Developer - IDMS / ADSO to join our team in Eden Prairie, Minnesota (US-MN), United States (US).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides detailed technical design and development of software solutions using existing and emerging technology platforms.
- Proposes & designs software solutions to address complex business needs.
- Writes code, tests and deploys software.
- Prepares technical and procedural documentation required for software.
- Maintains and debugs software.
- Minimum five years of experience developing and maintaining Mainframe Cobol, CICS, IDMS/ADSO applications
- Minimum five years of DB2 development experience
Nice to haves:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience with Progeni software
Travel: travel to client location in Eden Prairie, MN required per project demand
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis
Job Segment: Developer, Consulting, Mainframe, Computer Science, Cloud, Technology
MN Civil Transportation Department Lead (ID# 45836) Minneapolis, MN Category: Civil Engineering Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 10 Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job...
Description We are looking for salespeople who are sharp, creative, and hardworking with an unwavering desire to be the best. Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud...
As a Field Marketing Manager (FMM), you’ll be an integral member of Siteimprove’s US marketing team, working in partnership with sales territory teams. In this role, you’ll manage and execute the...
MN Civil Transportation Department Lead (ID# 45836) Minneapolis, MN Category: Civil...
Description We are looking for salespeople who are sharp, creative, and hardworking with an...
As a Field Marketing Manager (FMM), you’ll be an integral member of Siteimprove’s US marketing...