Location: US - New York
Posted: June 03, 2019
MediaMath’s mission is to help innovative marketers delight their customers and drive real business outcomes. Over 9,500 marketers in 42 countries use our enterprise solution to reach the right user with the right message for the right price, wherever they are. These are the leading brands and agencies in the world who rely on MediaMath to provide technology, services and leadership to help them continue to transform their marketing practices and compete in a quickly changing industry. Founded in 2007 as a pioneer in “programmatic” advertising, MediaMath has been recognized as a leader in the space in four independent evaluations over the last two years. MediaMath has offices in 16 cities worldwide and is headquartered in New York City.
As an Executive Assistant at MediaMath no two days will ever be the same. You’ll get to work alongside talented, dynamic individuals in the tech space, who care about your learning, development and career growth. The Executive Assistant is a critical member of a small, but highly motivated, administrative team that ensures the seamless coordination and execution of MediaMath’s highest level strategic priorities. The team prides itself on the great collaboration and communication they have with each other.
This role supports our Founder and CEO, Joe, through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. The role of Executive Assistant represents a unique opportunity to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment. An ideal candidate for the role should be comfortable interacting with board of directors, senior management, polished, working with ambiguity, professional and able to anticipate the Executive’s needs. They will be eager to take on challenging tasks and motivated to articulate creative processes to maximize efficacy and outcomes. We seek a problem solver who is comfortable with navigating ambiguity and who will serve as a trusted business partner to the team.
- Heavy scheduling and calendar management for the CEO including coordination of complex meetings including multiple participants and locations.
- Plans/organizes and implements large-scale events such as meetings, internal and external off-sites, team happy hours, business luncheons, and client dinners
- Book conference calls, conference/meeting rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc
- Act as point of contact for any clients on site (all Executives you will manage are client facing)
- Book heavy domestic and international travel arrangements – monitoring throughout in case of any changes. Processing associated expenses as required
- Coordinate across teams to execute company-wide initiatives ensuring that all departments are aware of deadlines and other moving parts
- Place catering orders for the external and occasionally internal meetings
- Garnering agendas for all meeting requests
- Highly discreet and confidential due to nature of information you will be exposed to
- Self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office suite, in particular Outlook, and Concur
- 7+ years’ experience supporting multiple C-level executive’s in a corporate environment strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree level education
- Effective time management and advanced project management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Why We Work at MediaMath:
We are restless innovators, smart, passionate and kind. At the heart of our culture are six values that provide a framework for how we approach our work and the world: Teams Win, Scale + Innovation, Obsess Over Learning & Growth, Align then Execute, Do Good Better and Embrace the Journey. These values inform how we energize one another and engage with our clients. They get us amped to come to work. And, let’s face it, so do the free snacks, great benefits, and unlimited vacation.
MediaMath is committed to equal employment opportunity. It is a fundamental principle at MediaMath not to discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, gender identity/transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, and other protected characteristic as established by law.
Description If you're the kind of person who obsesses over details, thrives in a collaborative environment, and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges, then this is the place for...
Description Quotient Technology is seeking an experienced leader to accelerate the growth and performance of our media trading desk. The Head of Programmatic Media will be responsible for the...
Job Description: Performs diverse, advanced and confidential administrative support including composing, signing and releasing routine but somewhat complex correspondence. Relieves management of...
Position Expectations Position Title: Coordinator Executive to the CEO Position Summary: The Executive Coordinator represents the Office of the Chief Executive Officer to Crewmembers, Leadership,...
Position Expectations Coordinator Executive to the CEO Position Summary: The Executive Coordinator represents the Office of the Chief Executive Officer to Crewmembers, Leadership, Business...
Ref#: 34849 CBS Business Unit: CBS News Job Type: Full-Time Staff Job Schedule: Full-Time Job Location: New York, NY, US About Us: CBS was established in 1928, when founder William Paley purchased...
Description If you're the kind of person who obsesses over details, thrives in a collaborative...
Description Quotient Technology is seeking an experienced leader to accelerate the growth and...
Job Description: Performs diverse, advanced and confidential administrative support including...
Position Expectations Position Title: Coordinator Executive to the CEO Position Summary: The...
Position Expectations Coordinator Executive to the CEO Position Summary: The Executive...
Ref#: 34849 CBS Business Unit: CBS News Job Type: Full-Time Staff Job Schedule: Full-Time Job...