Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Risk Strategy & Compliance - Forensic for our KPMG Risk Consulting practice.
- Assist a variety of financial institutions in addressing Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), and sanctions compliance matters
- Provide support for financial services or AML compliance initiatives at the direction of the national AML industry leader or leadership team
- Engage in go-to-market and business development efforts, including the preparation of proposals for prospective clients and client presentations and liaise with senior and C-level client executives
- Manage one or more client engagements or components of engagements, while providing technical knowledge, direction, and training to staff, and provide engagement progress reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Appropriately identify, escalate, and manage engagement risk on behalf of internal (and external stakeholders
- Maintain an awareness of current market place issues and stay up-to-date with emerging regulatory requirements and guidance
- A minimum of five years of AML compliance or corporate intelligence, due diligence, and/or compliance and legal experience in the financial or professional services industries preferred
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics, English Literature, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Math, or a related quantitative field of study; MBA or JD from an accredited college/university and/or CAMS Certification, FIBA AMLCA Certification, or similar certification such as Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) preferred
- Solid understanding of common money laundering schemes as well as AML legal and regulatory environment, specifically the laws, regulations, and guidance promulgated under the BSA and the USA PATRIOT Act
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills with the ability to apply sound reasoning when delivering services to clients
- Application and package experience in any of the following: Transaction Monitoring Vendor Solutions, KYC Vendor Solutions, and OFAC sanctions screening solutions
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Description: Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the Accountant II handles journal entries, analysis, data entry, account reconciliations and other responsibilities. Responsibilities include...
Req ID: 83968 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s...
Description: Our team in General Accounting is responsible for: journal entries, account reconciliations, financial analyses, internal control monitoring, and various projects in support of timely...
Description: Responsible for retention, increased membership, and the sale of new products and services for existing accounts in assigned book of business to achieve membership, revenue and margin...
Date Posted: 2020-01-24-08:00 Country: United States of America Location: OT555: Digital Technology Office 1300 Wilson Blvd , Arlington, VA, 22209 USA Moving people. Shaping the future. At Otis,...
Who we are: We are Dataminr. We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI, public data, and real-time information as a force for good in the world. Over the last decade, our team...
Description: Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the Accountant II handles journal entries,...
Req ID: 83968 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is...
Description: Our team in General Accounting is responsible for: journal entries, account...
Description: Responsible for retention, increased membership, and the sale of new products and...
Date Posted: 2020-01-24-08:00 Country: United States of America Location: OT555: Digital...
Who we are: We are Dataminr. We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI,...