iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the world’s largest brands. A trusted partner with an in-depth understanding of consumer behavior, iProspect reshapes brand strategies to meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world with a focus on exceeding the client’s business objectives. iProspect delivers personal, adaptive and valuable digital experiences utilizing proprietary solutions including: paid and natural search, content generation, data & insights, social media management, structured data and feeds, performance display, mobile strategy, video, conversion optimization and affiliates. Partnering with clients such as Adidas, Diageo, Kellogg’s, Burberry, General Motors, Gucci, and Microsoft, iProspect has been named the “Best Agency for Performance Marketing” by iMedia, and represents more retailers on Internet Retailer’s Top 500 List than any other agency. iProspect is the first truly global digital performance marketing agency, with 4,200+ employees in 91 offices across 55 countries. For more information, visit www.iprospect.com or follow us on Twitter @iProspect.
The Consumer Experience Strategy team’s core objective: drive business results through data-driven, consumer-centric strategies. As a manger on this team, this role will function as a key member of the Consumer Experience Strategy team by helping lead the strategy and omni-channel, digital user experience planning for iProspect clients.
This role includes strategy development, primary and secondary research, as well as user experience planning. The right candidate has a strong strategic mindset and foundation in performance marketing, with a proven track record of developing digital marketing recommendations to solve strategic business challenges.
The ideal candidate:
- Is an SME in two key areas: data analysis/storytelling and UX/CRO
- Is passionate about innovation and human-centered digital marketing and experiences
- Thinks strategically about how digital can drive business objectives, short and long term. Able to ‘connect the dots’ and act as leader within a multi-disciplinary team
- Encourages progressive thinking and the pushing of boundaries
- Has a curious drive to further the understanding of customers, how and why they buy, their purchase journey, pain points and motivations, and how they use products
- Is an engaging and empathetic manager who “leads by doing” and fosters confidence, trust and respect with internal and external stakeholders
Strategy Development & Execution:
- Relentlessly drive growth through creative thinking, compelling insights, test-and-learn methodology, and rapid execution
- Produce cohesive and well-informed strategic plans for clients to bring success to marketing campaigns, leveraging audience segmentation, customer/consumer behaviors, site analytics, performance analytics, consumer journey analysis
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams, such as analytics, account, media, UX, and creative, to plan and design seamless cross-channel experiences and support flawless execution
- Examine clients’ businesses to get to know their brands and understand their objectives, recognize business challenges, and arrive at insights that solve their business challenges
Data Storytelling & Analysis:
- Deliver clear insights from synthesizing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative data sets: site analytics, media campaign performance, first and 3rd party data, focus groups, surveys, etc.
- Able to dig into the data and “see” how that translates into user behavior, preferences, gaps & opportunities
- Formulate comprehensive, intuitive stories that influence client decisions and impact cross-functional team strategies/tactics
- Identifies the need for research, and designs, executes, and interprets the collection of consumer intelligence from a variety of primary research methods that may include surveys, user testing, or usability research, as well as site visualization and analytics tools
- Oversees, collects, and interprets intelligence data from third party research sources to bring a marketplace perspective to client-facing deliverables
User Experience & Conversion Rate Optimization:
- Apply UX best practices when conducting competitive & heuristic analysis—as well as to all design recommendations
- Develop data-driven roadmaps that prioritize testing and optimization opportunities based on effort and impact
- Adhere to testing best practices and build test plans: objective, hypothesis, segmentation, KPIs, data benchmarks, variant designs and test set up
- Test reporting: analyze test performance across all applicable segments/dimensions, distill and deliver to the client with insights and recommended next steps
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience, ideally at least 3 years in UX/CRO, digital strategy or Content strategy in a fast-paced environment
- Managed multiple accounts and/or initiatives for enterprise-level clients
- Successfully executed multi-channel marketing and testing strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and experience in developing high-quality presentations using Microsoft PPT
- Analytical, critical thinker with an understanding of branding, business and strategic planning
- Ability to synthesize qualitative and quantitative findings into strategic recommendations, and translate those recommendations into actionable digital experiences
- Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills and comfortable in a data-driven business environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and time-sensitive deadlines in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience collaborating with multiple teams
- Can clearly and persuasively frame and communicate strategic recommendations to senior audiences, both internally and externally
- UX Design & Prototyping software: Sketch, UXPin, Axure, etc.
- Site analytics: Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics
- Site testing platforms: Optimizely, Convert, Adobe Target, etc.
- MS Office
- Google Analytics & Adwords Certified
- Design & deliver effective audience-centric strategies that align with SEO & UX best practices
- Create extensive audience deliverables grounded in in-depth first and 3rd party research: consumer profiles, decision journeys, decision criteria, etc.
- Collaborate with SEO and Creative teams to develop and execute multi-channel content strategies
- Leverage SEO insights and produce comprehensive content briefs that inform creative development
- Deliver holistic reports leveraging data from multiple sources: site analytics, media performance, SEO data, etc.
Management & Mentorship:
- Lead, support and engage others on the team; help them grow and succeed
- Build rapport with internal and external stakeholders
Dentsu is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on sex, gender identity, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disabilities or any other protected basis because we believe the best and brightest come from all walks of life. We aspire to foster a community in which diversity is valued in both our employees and our ideas.
Description About Reputation.com: Reputation.com, Inc., based in Silicon Valley, pioneered online reputation management (ORM) technology for the enterprise market in 2006. With its SaaS platform,...
The Role: Are you passionate about building leading-edge technology that will transform an industry? Does taking one of the last analog worlds to digital get your pulse up? If you have a deep...
Req ID: 98054 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking...
Senior Product Designer, Chicago, IL OR NY Kelly Services is seeking a Senior Product Designer for one of our top clients in Chicago, IL OR NY but will consider any remote US worker. Length:...
Req ID: 97645 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking...
Proposal Manager (ID# 45985) Chicago, IL Category: Marketing Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 7 Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description Be involved in projects with our...
Description About Reputation.com: Reputation.com, Inc., based in Silicon Valley, pioneered...
The Role: Are you passionate about building leading-edge technology that will transform an...
Req ID: 98054 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate...
Senior Product Designer, Chicago, IL OR NY Kelly Services is seeking a Senior Product Designer...
Req ID: 97645 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate...
Proposal Manager (ID# 45985) Chicago, IL Category: Marketing Job Type: Full Time Minimum...