Position at Ingram Micro
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
The Manager, Internal Audit is responsible for leading audit teams through all aspects of the audit cycle, including planning and assessing risk, developing and executing on audit procedures, and effectively reporting on audit activities. Our managers are leaders, with effective business acumen, to deliver high quality audits covering operational, financial, regulatory and compliance-related audits/reviews. Candidates should possess internal controls, systems, processes, and financial reporting knowledge based on relevant experience. Position is based out of Irvine, CA, Ingram Micro’s Corporate Headquarter.
Key Job Functions:
- Lead, execute and report on financial (and related systems) and operational audits of various organizational and functional activities, including Sarbanes-Oxley, commensurate with a large global company.
- Identify and effectively communicate process improvements to drive the business or enhance audit approach, and share best practices globally.
- Assess businesses first-hand and develop relationships with local management teams and different stakeholders across the organization.
- Communicate with all levels of management and have the ability to adjust the level of detail commensurate with the audience.
- Perform data analytics to assess large data sets for sampling or continuous monitoring.
- Ensure all audit project timelines are met and provide oversight to accomplish audit work in accordance with acceptable audit standards.
- Demonstrate audit skills, including working paper preparation, commensurate with experience level of an audit manager.
- Effectively communicate with external auditors including coordination if required.
- Quick to learn and has the ability to fail fast and adjust the audit approach if necessary.
- Understand complex subjects when required to support audits (e.g. continuous monitoring techniques, cloud computing, market risk, financial standards and US GAAP).
- High performance oriented.
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to perform effectively with limited supervision.
- Developed decision making and problem-solving skills especially in situations where there is ambiguity or uncertainty.
- Supervise less experienced auditors to follow acceptable auditing practices, to assess business risks appropriately and to execute effectively in a complex business environment.
- Acts as a Team Player - Collaborate and support colleagues and peers across the organization while maintaining independence.
- Results Oriented – Meet deadlines and budgets, multi-task, and deliver quality results.
- Ability to identify and assess financial and operational risks resulting in the development of an effective audit program.
- Strong presentation and negotiation communication skills.
- Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial mindset - Focuses on the customer by understanding the business from the customer’s perspective.
- Developed report writing skills.
- Ability to use data analytic tools or manage large data levels and develop analytical approach to assess results.
- Fast learner, agile and resourceful.
- Bachelors’ degree is required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ progressive experience in financial and operational auditing within a Fortune 500 company or top tier business consulting organization ("Big 4") is required.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and/or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or international equivalent is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of U.S. GAAP and internal control knowledge.
- Ability to travel up to 30% in a calendar year.
- High proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) is required.
- Working knowledge of Workiva (audit tool), SAP, other data analytics tools a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of distribution business operations and risk-based auditing attained through 8 to 10 years of progressive work experience (of which 4 to 5 years in big 4) with a focus on financial risk and regulatory requirements.
- Experience in financial and operational internal controls and identifying control deficiencies.
- Experience in Sarbanes Oxley compliance testing.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in writing formal audit reports to executive management required.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
Quality Manager (ID# 47618) Orange, CA Category: Quality Services Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 5+ Required Education: High School Diploma Job Description Be involved in projects with...
Finance Manager (ID# 47679) Orange County, CA Category: Finance Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 5+ Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description Be involved in projects with our...
Req ID: 112385 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and...
Req ID: 113699 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and...
Lead Architectural Acoustics Consultant (ID# 47647) Irvine, CA Category: Acoustics Noise and Vibrations Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 7+ Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job...
Customer Service Center Manager (ID# 47579) Orange, CA Category: Administrative/Support Services Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 5+ Required Education: High School Diploma Job...
Quality Manager (ID# 47618) Orange, CA Category: Quality Services Job Type: Full Time Minimum...
Finance Manager (ID# 47679) Orange County, CA Category: Finance Job Type: Full Time Minimum...
Req ID: 112385 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate...
Req ID: 113699 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate...
Lead Architectural Acoustics Consultant (ID# 47647) Irvine, CA Category: Acoustics Noise and...
Customer Service Center Manager (ID# 47579) Orange, CA Category: Administrative/Support...