Generally responsible for a medium size group or program, with both administrative and client caseload responsibilities.
- Makes budget recommendations.
- Has counseling/disciplinary responsibilities: conducts performance evaluations; responsible for allocation of resources; has overall personnel management responsibility (HR, personnel, compensation issues).
- Generally over a larger team, such as Adult/Child or CDS.
- Responsible for overall program design and operations within unit.
- Accountable for access outcomes; allocation of resources.
- May participate on regional committees.
- This position has responsibility and oversight for all acute care services in the Department of Mental Health and Wellness at the Santa Rosa Medical Center. Areas of responsibility: Adult Psychiatry Intensive Outpatient Program, Adult Psychiatry Eating Disorder program, Child and Family Psychiatry Intensive Outpatient Program, Child and Family Psychiatry Eating Disorders Program,and 24/7 Dedicated Emergency Department team.
- Role will have significant interface with Department Chief, Department Director, Emergency Department Chief/Director, and regional leadership for acute care programs.
- Role may interface with County of Sonoma Behavioral Health and/or other community partners.
- Reports to Department Director.
- Minimum two (2) years of post license, paid experience as a member of a psychiatric treatment team in an outpatient setting/program under licensed supervision.
- Master's degree in applied behavioral science required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Current license as a Marriage, Family and Child Counselor, a Marriage Family Therapist or a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the State of California.
- Must have a Nat'l Provider Identifier (NPI), or obtain an NPI, prior to employment start date.
- Knowledge of state regulations with regard to ethics, treatment, patient rights and confidentiality.
- Experience preferred in acute care mental health settings.
- Knowledge of and experience in Eating Disorders treatment preferred.
Job Description: THE FADP PROGRAM SETS YOU UP FOR SUCCESS AS A FINANCIAL ADVISOR Our advisor development program is an award-winning program for professionals who wish to build a wealth...
About Us: Caper builds smart shopping carts - powered by deep learning and computer vision - to enable a seamless grab-and-go retail experience. We differ from other emerging cashierless...
The job functions of the current Vehicle Agents consists of the following: - Cleaning the vehicles and preparing them for rent status (exterior washing, interior vacuuming and wiping dash, console...
Job Description: THE FADP PROGRAM SETS YOU UP FOR SUCCESS AS A FINANCIAL ADVISOR Our advisor...
About Us: Caper builds smart shopping carts - powered by deep learning and computer vision - to...
The job functions of the current Vehicle Agents consists of the following: - Cleaning the...