Collegiate Hotel Group is seeking a creative and enthusiastic marketing coordinator to join the Graduate Hotels® Marketing team. Graduate Hotels is a hotel collection targeting university-anchored markets across the country that celebrates each town's unique local culture and history.
The marketing coordinator will oversee the implementation of brand-level marketing initiatives at the property level, as well as be responsible for concepting and executing property-specific marketing efforts for Graduate Annapolis including cultivating relationships with local businesses and the student body, supporting creative, business needs and promotional press efforts, and generating brand awareness via social media platforms. This position will report directly to the Regional Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate would be a self-starter, outgoing, a creative thinker, and enjoy working in a fast-pace entrepreneurial environment.
- Drive traffic to the hotel and on-site dining through concepting and executing dynamic marketing plans inclusive of advertising, email campaigns, local events, programming and sponsorships
- Develop relationships with local like-minded businesses to create meaningful partnerships. Interact and build relationships with the student body to generate brand awareness and engagement
- Work directly with PR agency to drive awareness of the hotel and food and beverage outlets in local outlets
- Assist with creating and updating property marketing calendars
- Concept and execute programming events for the property and food & beverage outlet
- Run organic social media account for the property. Collect and create content, draft content calendars and interact with community on social platforms to drive followers and engagement
- Assist with property marketing and promotions by being involved in design and creation process for promotional materials such as e-blasts, advertising and collateral
- Manage property marketing budgets
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 0-3 years of experience in Marketing, Public Relations or related field
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment and consistently demonstrate a high level of organizational skill
- Ability to travel 10-20% of the time to assist with big events at sister properties when needed
The Collegiate Hotel Group is a Division of Schulte Hospitality Group that currently manages the Graduate Hotels® portfolio. Graduate Hotels is a hand-crafted collection of hotels that reside in dynamic university-anchored towns across the country. Each hotel pays homage to the heritage of its unique town through cultural nods to the local community. Launched in 2014, there are currently 13 open and operating hotels across the U.S. and an additional 13 hotels under development slated to open by the end of 2020. Graduate Hotels is owned by Adventurous Journeys (AJ) Capital Partners, a Chicago-based vertically-integrated real estate developer, owner and operator. For more information on Graduate Hotels, please visit graduatehotels.com .
*Collegiate Hotel Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Senior Director, Corporate Sales- 21c Museum Hotels- Louisville, Kentucky Primary Location : United States Employee Status : Regular Title: Senior Director of Corporate Sales Reports To: VP,...
Director of Sales & Marketing | SAN022436 Description At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and...
Central Revenue Manager | CHI009719 Description POSITION SUMMARY The Central Revenue Manager will identify and maximize all potential revenue opportunities for the hotels. This includes the...
Director of Sales & Marketing | CAL002090 Description We are looking for a Director of Sales & Marketing We have an exciting opportunity to join our Sales and Events Team. Reporting to the General...
Director of Finance | CLE001847 Description At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and...
Executive Chef | AUS004613 Description The Driskill Hotel opened its doors in 1886 as one of the most luxurious Texas hotels in its day. Since its opening the hotel has been an integral part of...
Senior Director, Corporate Sales- 21c Museum Hotels- Louisville, Kentucky Primary...
Director of Sales & Marketing | SAN022436 Description At Hyatt, we believe our guests select...
Central Revenue Manager | CHI009719 Description POSITION SUMMARY The Central Revenue Manager...
Director of Sales & Marketing | CAL002090 Description We are looking for a Director of Sales &...
Director of Finance | CLE001847 Description At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because...
Executive Chef | AUS004613 Description The Driskill Hotel opened its doors in 1886 as one of the...