Collegiate Hotel Group is seeking a creative and enthusiastic marketing coordinator to join the Graduate Hotels® Marketing team. Graduate Hotels is a hotel collection targeting university-anchored markets across the country that celebrates each town's unique local culture and history.
The marketing coordinator will oversee the implementation of brand-level marketing initiatives at the property level, as well as be responsible for concepting and executing property-specific marketing efforts for Graduate Annapolis including cultivating relationships with local businesses and the student body, supporting creative, business needs and promotional press efforts, and generating brand awareness via social media platforms. This position will report directly to the Regional Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate would be a self-starter, outgoing, a creative thinker, and enjoy working in a fast-pace entrepreneurial environment.
- Drive traffic to the hotel and on-site dining through concepting and executing dynamic marketing plans inclusive of advertising, email campaigns, local events, programming and sponsorships
- Develop relationships with local like-minded businesses to create meaningful partnerships. Interact and build relationships with the student body to generate brand awareness and engagement
- Work directly with PR agency to drive awareness of the hotel and food and beverage outlets in local outlets
- Assist with creating and updating property marketing calendars
- Concept and execute programming events for the property and food & beverage outlet
- Run organic social media account for the property. Collect and create content, draft content calendars and interact with community on social platforms to drive followers and engagement
- Assist with property marketing and promotions by being involved in design and creation process for promotional materials such as e-blasts, advertising and collateral
- Manage property marketing budgets
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 0-3 years of experience in Marketing, Public Relations or related field
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment and consistently demonstrate a high level of organizational skill
- Ability to travel 10-20% of the time to assist with big events at sister properties when needed
The Collegiate Hotel Group is a Division of Schulte Hospitality Group that currently manages the Graduate Hotels® portfolio. Graduate Hotels is a hand-crafted collection of hotels that reside in dynamic university-anchored towns across the country. Each hotel pays homage to the heritage of its unique town through cultural nods to the local community. Launched in 2014, there are currently 13 open and operating hotels across the U.S. and an additional 13 hotels under development slated to open by the end of 2020. Graduate Hotels is owned by Adventurous Journeys (AJ) Capital Partners, a Chicago-based vertically-integrated real estate developer, owner and operator. For more information on Graduate Hotels, please visit graduatehotels.com .
*Collegiate Hotel Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative,...
Hotel Mont-Royal The Omni Mont-Royal hotel, located on the historic Sherbrooke Street in the heart of the Golden Square Mile, has 299 modern rooms and several spacious suites. A timeless figure in...
About Aramark Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic...
DNV GL – Maritime Region Americas is seeking a Principal Consultant to join our Maritime Advisory Team located in Miami, FL. As a Principal Consultant you will be a member of a highly qualified...
Position Description: POSITION PURPOSE Through the power of The Home Depot, the Field Sales Technician will coordinate for assigned sales leaders and representatives the duties in key areas such...
DNV GL – Maritime Region Americas is seeking a Consultant to join our Maritime Advisory Team located in Miami, FL. As a Consultant, you will be a member of a diverse team of consultants and...
Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to...
Hotel Mont-Royal The Omni Mont-Royal hotel, located on the historic Sherbrooke Street in the...
About Aramark Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports...
DNV GL – Maritime Region Americas is seeking a Principal Consultant to join our Maritime...
Position Description: POSITION PURPOSE Through the power of The Home Depot, the Field Sales...
DNV GL – Maritime Region Americas is seeking a Consultant to join our Maritime Advisory Team...