External Job Description
The Walden University Creative Services team is seeking a digital project manager to assist in the production of a high volume of marketing assets—including e-mails, web content, social media, ads, presentations, infographics, and more. We’re looking for someone who understands that process, organization, and planning are at the heart of every successful creative team.
The successful candidate will be a dedicated team player who acts with a great sense of urgency yet remains flexible, open-minded, and patient. This person must be an adaptable self-starter who is comfortable working and communicating with a variety of staff in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment.
The digital project manager will monitor the flow of materials and troubleshoot problems to make sure projects remain on schedule and meet established deadlines. The manager will develop project timelines to ensure assets are completed on time and that the creative team is properly resourced. The manager will also be responsible for the management and governance of the marketing department’s digital asset management system.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as primary point of contact for internal clients and creative team members. Duties include:
- Review job submissions to ensure information is complete.
- Initiate new jobs, create timelines, and tasks for work to be done.
- Project manage multiple incoming assignments with shifting priorities and tight deadlines; assign projects/resources and monitor the status of outstanding tasks.
- Coordinate cross-functional kick-off meetings.
- Report on progress of projects underway.
- Manage client expectations regarding schedules, resources, cost, etc.
- Coordinate with vendors and freelancers.
- Identify any potential roadblocks and/or challenges to project completion.
- Act as custodian of project records and reports, such as lessons learned, meeting minutes, and budget reporting with a key emphasis on version control.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of digital marketing campaign objectives and strategies.
- Track approval and progress
- Traffic and manage approvals of all creative deliverables.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Manage Digital Asset Management System (DAM)
- Develop keywording strategies for optimized search.
- Upload and keyword new and existing assets in our DAM.
- Optimize and refresh existing platform for organization’s growing needs.
Responsible for developing and executing work plans for multiple mid to large scale projects including new products implementations, existing product extensions, and other product improvement...
Manager, Multimedia (Video, Photo) Requisition ID : 18020370 Location : United States-Maryland-Linthicum US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes Relocation Assistance: No relocation...
Sr. Dynamics AX, Financial Solutions Architect - Baltimore, MD - $130k + Bonus Your New Employer My client, an Advanced Supply Chain Solutions certified Gold Partner for Microsoft Dynamics (CfMD),...
Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world’s most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race. It is the primary...
Oracle PMS Implementation Manager - COLUMBIA, MD-18001392 No Visa Sponsorship is available for this position. Preferred Qualifications Oracle PMS Implementation Manager Location: Columbia,...
Description: Leidos is looking for a Senior Program Manager (PM) for a large technical and operational support contract for the Intelligence Community. The Senior PM will plan, coordinate, and...
Responsible for developing and executing work plans for multiple mid to large scale projects...
Manager, Multimedia (Video, Photo) Requisition ID : 18020370 Location : United...
Sr. Dynamics AX, Financial Solutions Architect - Baltimore, MD - $130k + Bonus Your New...
Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world’s most powerful...
Oracle PMS Implementation Manager - COLUMBIA, MD-18001392 No Visa Sponsorship is available for...
Description: Leidos is looking for a Senior Program Manager (PM) for a large technical and...