EO/AA Employer including Vets and Disabled
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered in accordance with legal requirements.
Job Description SummaryProvides timely and effective marketing support and guidance to assigned group of Mortgage Loan Officers and Home Loan Centers within the bank. Handles high level of incoming project requests in an organized fashion. Creates on-brand marketing pieces, including print ads, social media posts, postcards, signs, SWAG items, and more by collaborating with designers and vendors. Supports Loan Officer usage of company-sponsored marketing programs, such as CRM system with training, coaching, and ideas. Consults with assigned branches and teams to meet business goals. Maintains strict record keeping and compliance guidelines, per regulations.
- Responsible for coordinating the design, production and delivery of personalized marketing materials including special ads, custom flyers, signs and other sales/marketing support requests.
- Responsible for training and assisting sales personnel on the marketing systems and tools available to them.
- Responsible for the proper use of HomeStreet logo and tagline on marketing materials. As a brand expert, guides and advises Loan Officers on branding issues.
- Support sales personnel on the use of CRM systems, from user personalization to education and training of sales personnel on its use.
- Provide Branch Managers, Regional Managers, and Senior Management with reports as requested tracking the use of CRM systems.
- Manages updates to the tracking, reporting and implementing of the assistant structure in branches on CRM systems.
- Coordinates and supports branch grand openings and special events.
- Provides Sales Personnel with guidance and training on use of social media.
- Responsible for complying with industry marketing regulations and ensuring all marketing materials created meet guidelines.
- Participates in training and ongoing consultations with Compliance and Legal personnel.
- Collaborates with various internal clients on large-scale marketing programs and initiatives. Takes lead on large projects as appropriate.
- Visits assigned Branches as needed. Prepares and delivers training presentations.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned.
- Degree in marketing/advertising/communications or equivalent education and experience.
- Minimum 3 years of progressive marketing experience.
- Digital marketing experience strongly preferred.
- Sales or administrative experience in financial services, bank environment, or real estate a strong plus.
- Experience in marketing project management, and taking a concept from inception to completion.
- Solid understanding of marketing principles.
- Bank and mortgage lending marketing regulations knowledge preferred.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Basic understanding of graphic arts and print production techniques.
- Budget management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities. Handles changing priorities smoothly & calmly.
- Is a team player.
- Experience working with print or promotional item vendors.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong writing and communications skills.
- Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, strongly preferred.
- Willing to travel 10% of time.
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL CONSIDERATIONS:
- Able to operate a Personal Computer and view information on a monitor.
- Must be able to sit for many hours each day.
- Must be able to communicate via telephone and possess dexterity to include filing document, reaching and bending.
- May be required to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift or carry up to 10 pounds
- Ability to speak and understand English and express ideas and have difficult conversation in person and over the telephone
- Ability to listen and comprehend speech.
- Ability to problem solve, make decisions, interpret data and information, read, write and organize information in an orderly manner.
- Willing and able to travel occasionally as needed.
- Normal business office environment.
- Ability to work in artificial light for extended periods of time
This position description is not to be considered as an employment contract and may not be limited to the functions and requirements as outlined, now or in the future. For example, changes in corporate needs, position demands, or individual performance may result in changes to the Functions or Requirements of this position.
AreaAdministrative and Business Operations (Corporate), SFL Non-Producing Affinity Prod Mgmt
Function: Retail Locations Location: Store 1438, Renton, WA US Date posted: 11/1/2018 9:12:48 PM Type: Part-time Permanent / Contract: Regular Job number: 1070027 Potential Referral Bonus:...
Function: Retail Locations Location: Store 1312, Seattle, WA US Date posted: 10/29/2018 9:12:32 PM Type: Part-time Permanent / Contract: Regular Job number: 1069558 Potential Referral...
Development and execution of digital and print content that is customer-centric, supports strategic priorities, is on-brand, and delivers measurable results through the use of strong creative...
Job ID R1810567-5 Business Summary VMware is the leader in cloud infrastructure, business mobility and virtualization software. A pioneer in the use of virtualization and automation technologies,...
At Abbott, we're committed to helping people live their best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in...
Senior Program Assistant, Strategic Partnerships and Philanthropy Tracking Code 9122 Job Description PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together...
Function: Retail Locations Location: Store 1438, Renton, WA US Date posted: 11/1/2018 9:12:48...
Function: Retail Locations Location: Store 1312, Seattle, WA US Date posted: 10/29/2018 9:12:32...
Development and execution of digital and print content that is customer-centric, supports...
Job ID R1810567-5 Business Summary VMware is the leader in cloud infrastructure, business...
At Abbott, we're committed to helping people live their best possible life through the power of...
Senior Program Assistant, Strategic Partnerships and Philanthropy Tracking Code 9122 Job...