Mechanical Engineer Internship-43015
The intern works on various aspect of engineering with Engineering and other department which includes but not limited to documentation of equipment, writing procedures, assembling, testing under supervision of experienced technical personnel.
Scope of Responsibility:
Support all aspect of engineering as directed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Support creating engineering documentation, e.g., bill of materials, drawings, procedures, design review notes, report.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point)
· Strong oral and writing communication skill in English
· Ability to interface and communicate (verbally and in writing) with all levels of company personnel and vendor contacts.
· Must be able to read engineering documents
· Diploma or higher
Key job characteristics:
· Some technical knowledge and experience specifically related to electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, electronic and mechanical assembly techniques.
· Enjoys and is good at performing hands-on work
· Service oriented
· Flexible – priorities can change on short notice.
· Able to complete tasks with short deadlines and on time
· Self-starter who can work without close supervision
· Well-organized and productive
· Proven achiever
· Creative and innovative
· Ability to follow instructions
· Ability to use mechanical tools such as calipers, wrenches, hand tools.
· Ability to use standard electronic test equipment such as oscilloscopes, DVMs, function generators and laboratory power supplies.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
· Ability to comfortably and safely work closely with lethal voltages
· Able to operate safely and effectively: electronic assembly and test equipment; metal working equipment, power tools and hand tools
· Able to independently and safely lift items weighing up to 50 pounds
· Able to talk and clearly communicate to other employees, management and customers via telephone or face to face
· Able to prepare reports, requests, e-mails and other similar written communications
· Able to use a computer for documentation, communication, data entry, etc.
· Able to travel alone by car
:Performance Controls, Inc.
Virtual Office:Not Available
Work Location Address:1177 Quarry Road Pleasanton, CA 34566
Company Information At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make...
Software Developer 2-19000DP6 Preferred Qualifications We are looking for senior technical professionals who are passionate and creative about building BI/Advanced Analytical Applications to join...
Retail Cosmetics Sales - Beauty Advisor Shiseido, Part Time: Stoneridge( Job Number: 713112583) Description Job Overview: With a role in the Macy’s Cosmetics Department, you will have the...
Principal Applications Developer-19000J15 Preferred Qualifications Principal Applications Developer Oracle Utilities Global Business Unit (UGBU) is seeking a seasoned cloud framework developer to...
QA Analyst4-ProdDev-19000LKL No Visa Sponsorship is available for this position. Preferred Qualifications Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for public Sector...
Applications Developer 5-19000I81 Detailed Description and Job Requirements Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code,...
Company Information At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names...
Software Developer 2-19000DP6 Preferred Qualifications We are looking for senior technical...
Retail Cosmetics Sales - Beauty Advisor Shiseido, Part Time: Stoneridge( Job...
Principal Applications Developer-19000J15 Preferred Qualifications Principal Applications...
QA Analyst4-ProdDev-19000LKL No Visa Sponsorship is available for this position. Preferred...
Applications Developer 5-19000I81 Detailed Description and Job Requirements Analyze, design...