Core-Mark (Nasdaq CORE)
Core-Mark is one of the largest marketers of fresh and broad-line supply solutions to the convenience retail industry in North America. Founded in 1888, Core-Mark offers a full range of products, marketing programs and technology solutions to over 43,000 customer locations in the U.S. and Canada through 32 distribution centers (excluding two distribution facilities the Company operates as a third party logistics provider). Core-Mark services traditional convenience retailers, grocers, drug, liquor and specialty stores, and other stores that carry convenience products.
$15.7 billion in revenue and growing! Core-Mark is ranked 257 on Fortune's 500 list of America's largest companies. Our corporate culture provides a progressive, growth-oriented work environment, where you will enjoy greater autonomy, and a strong team atmosphere. We are seeking a professional with a high potential for advancement.
As a merchandiser, your efforts are critical to our sales goals and our customer’s profitability. You’ll be the face of Core-Mark, the first line of customer service and a partner for the retail store in ensuring the store reaches its sales and profitability potential. You’ll be the liaison between the customer and Core-Mark.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Maintain all established plan-o-grams/sets
- Perform Resets
- Building Displays
- Placing orders and writing credits via telxon
- Communicate sales opportunities with appropriate Sales personnel and Management
- Participate in training programs
- Accountable for completion of assigned tasks
- Responsible for assigned equipment
- Reporting of hours on provided time sheets
Required Skills and Experiences
- HS diploma, GED certificate or equivalent.
- Ability to drive to convenience stores using personal transportation.
- Active valid driver's license, reliable automobile with active valid insurance. (You will receive mileage and gasoline reimbursement.)
- Ability to read and understand store plan-o-gram and set instructions.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, packing and unpacking consumer goods, able to kneel to stock shelves, able to reach and lift to stock shelves.
- Ability to work in customer storage areas which may not be air conditioned.
- Ability to operate a computer a hand held inventory control device, and calculators.
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to perform math calculations.
Mario Castillo / Address - 6401 Will Rogers Blvd Fort Worth, TX 76134
Office - 817-293-5558 Ext. 84832
To apply online please visit: https://careers.core-mark.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
IND – OKC
APPLICATION INSTRUCITONS: Applicants meeting the minimum qualifications may apply for this position by submitting a cover letter, resume and college transcripts to: Oklahoma State Bureau of...
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Please submit resume and cover letter to referencing job title and announcement number (2020-07 OCRU Registered...
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Please direct inquiries and applicant materials to the Human Resources Programs Administrator: Application materials must be received by 5 p.m. on the closing date. Send...
Introduction This position is located in Oklahoma Information Fusion Center (OIFC) in the Investigative Services Division, located at the OSBI Headquarters in Oklahoma City, OK. MAJOR WORK...
Introduction Sentence Administration/Sex and Violent Offender Registration STATE EMPLOYEE INFORMATION IF YOU ARE A CURRENT OR FORMER PERMANENT, CLASSIFIED STATE EMPLOYEE, PLEASE APPLY TO THE...
Introduction This position is located within the Criminal Intelligence Unit (CIU), Investigative Services Division at OSBI Headquarters in Oklahoma City. MAJOR WORK DUTIES: 1.24/7 Watch Desk for...
APPLICATION INSTRUCITONS: Applicants meeting the minimum qualifications may apply for this...
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Please submit resume and cover letter to referencing job title and...
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Please direct inquiries and applicant materials to the Human Resources...
Introduction This position is located in Oklahoma Information Fusion Center (OIFC) in the...
Introduction Sentence Administration/Sex and Violent Offender Registration STATE EMPLOYEE...
Introduction This position is located within the Criminal Intelligence Unit (CIU), Investigative...