At NTT DATA we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
Req ID: 80381
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Mergers & Acquisitions Project Manager to join our team in Palo Alto, CA.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Mergers & Acquisitions Project Manager to provide value to a Manufacturing client in our Services business unit. You will work with a fast-paced global leader in IT and have the ability to learn from the best and brightest in the industry. We are searching for an individual to deliver the technology services establish with our customers. That includes projects, service requests, enhancements and operational obligations. This individual must be outgoing, able to think outside the box, communicate with all levels of employees, and not only understand delivery methodologies, but utilize them.
- Project management support for a new acquisition integration
- Align on priorities and support M&A integration leads
- Working with business and technology subject matter experts to define scope, create accurate and inclusive estimates, develop budgets and project plans, and produce high-quality project charters and other planning documentation needed for funding approvals
- Direct project activities, conduct reviews, manage risk mitigation, issues, change control processes, and communicate status to senior executives within the development and business partner organizations
- Manage and track project forecasts and schedule to achieve target scope, schedule
- Ensure that projects are in compliance with our client's internal Project Management Methodology and Key Controls and that accurate and timely information is collected and reported regularly on project progress and financial status
- Provide project teams with expertise, direction, motivation, and encouragement. Direct project team composed of local and remote teams/resources and external vendors, demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Provide thought leadership and recommendations to management based on best practices and experience working in a global and diverse environment
- Communicate effectively and proactively with management ideas and recommendations for optimizing business operations, resources, and fixed capacity
- Minimum of 10 years of proven project management experience leading technical teams in the delivery of large and medium scale software development, operational and integration efforts in a highly matrixed environment
- Minimum of 3 years of merger and acquisition management experience
- A clear understanding of networking, e-mail, web server, DNS, and domain technologies
- Working knowledge of the software development lifecycle from requirements gathering to post-implementation production support, including quality assurance and system integration
- Strong process orientation and a solid understanding of project management techniques, methodologies, and best practices
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a complex organization where the ability to discover and internalize diverse stakeholder goals is critical to brokering solutions that are in the best interest our Fortune 100 financial services client as a whole
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills are required. Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical and business issues and solutions to multiple organizational levels
- Reputation for being a collaborative thought partner and business leader, skilled at establishing formal and informal networks within the company
- Independent judgment and mature decision-making skills to deal with activities that often have an enterprise-wide scope and may have significant financial and compliance impacts
- Thorough attention to detail and the ability to work independently, yet seamlessly integrate activities with other teams when needed
- PMP certification preferred
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Job Segment: Project Manager, Consulting, Manager, Cloud, Quality Assurance, Technology, Management
Description: Includes the planning and tracking of projects both (tactical and strategic), cost effectiveness, communication, risk analysis, quality assurance, team and vendor management, and...
A national organization with practice groups in areas such as business, litigation, labor and employment, government programs, and liability, Kaiser Permanente's legal team provides advice and...
Description: The Permanente Federation LLC (the Federation) is the national leadership and consulting organization for the eight Permanente Medical Groups (PMGs), which, together with the Kaiser...
In addition to the responsibilities listed below, this position is responsible for overseeing major programming efforts, designing and populating a Web Services Toolkit for internal use, and...
Description: The available position is in Kaiser Permanente Northern California Region-s Community Benefit/Community Health department. Drawing on over 75 years of expertise and experience as an...
Description: The Encounter Information Operations supports medical centers with accurate and comprehensive documentation and coding. The candidate will be working with various business and...
Description: Includes the planning and tracking of projects both (tactical and strategic), cost...
A national organization with practice groups in areas such as business, litigation, labor and...
Description: The Permanente Federation LLC (the Federation) is the national leadership...
In addition to the responsibilities listed below, this position is responsible for overseeing...
Description: The available position is in Kaiser Permanente Northern California Region-s...
Description: The Encounter Information Operations supports medical centers with accurate and...