At HomeDepot.com, our award-winning e-Commerce team is blazing a trail of retail shopping innovation by leveraging cutting-edge technology with our 2,200+ store locations and a relentless focus on customer service. We are on a mission to provide the world’s best interconnected shopping experience; and to do so, we need more dreamers, innovators and big thinkers passionate about reimagining the future of retail. Interested in making history with us? If so, apply today to experience what it’s like to be a part of our HomeDepot.com team. Who knows? Your next big idea may just change the future of retail!
The Manager, Experience Strategy - Digital Decor works closely with Online and Store Merchants to understand their respective merchandising strategies and objectives. This position will research, analyze and leverage customer information and behaviors as well as competitive benchmarking to prioritize the most critical actions necessary to improve the customer research/shopping experience. Ultimately these improvements will result in improved customer and associate satisfaction, increased traffic and sales, and improved conversion. This role is an opportunity to be at the leading edge of truly channel-interconnected retail leadership, while further building functional skills in merchandising.
This is a key strategic role, responsible for shaping new features and content.
● A selfstarter.
To understand customers, you know what to ask, and when to listen. You
are relentless in your pursuit of customer truth.
● Scrappy and decisive. You know how to dig for qualitative and quantitative data, from
competitive audits to pathing analysis. You are comfortable picking up new tools along
● Perceptive. You have the ability to spot emotion and behaviorbased
patterns in a mist of
posts, comments, and UGC.
● Deeply analytical. You can interpret data to support or refute hypotheses.
● A persuasive storyteller. You can weave concise stories around data to help others
believe and understand.
On paper or in person, you deliver clear, unambiguous insights. Others are
motivated by your conviction.
● A good cohort. You’ll partner with UX, technology, marketing, and merchant teams to
● Tactical and creative. You can focus on details without losing sight of the big picture.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 40%-Manage and mentor a top-performing team
- 25%-Analyze customer information (external data, internal research, site behaviors, post-transaction data) to identify the most significant opportunities to improve the customer experience across categories
- 25%-Optimize customer experience merchandising, taxonomy, purchase path (search and navigation), data content, SEO and post transaction results
- 5%-Examine category merchandising strategies of key competitors and best-in-class online retailers to understand emerging trends
- 5%-Lead targeted online/interconnected initiatives that address customer gaps to insure they come in ontime and in-scope
Nature and Scope:
- Position Reports to Sr Mgr Category Experience
- Number of Direct Reports: 1-2
Environmental Job Requirements:
Environment: Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Travel: Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Service Experience Representative - Phipps Plaza-308199 For employment consideration, only one application is necessary. Please apply only to the one position you are primarily interested in...
Personal Banker 2, 3 or 4 FT (40 hrs) Cedartown-W442622 Description Our Branch Banking Teammates are often the first to meet new clients and the ones who start them on the path to reaching their...
City Atlanta State Georgia [GA] Title Atlanta, GA - Oncology Sales Representative Job ID 66037 Overview Do you have a noticeable passion for results? You’re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful,...
Product Manager, Pharmacist - (17006011) Description McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. McKesson Connected...
Sales Specialist Apply Share Posted Date: Jul-27-2017 Job ID: 8427 Job Type: Part Time Job Function: Retail Sales City: Alpharetta State: Georgia Store: Alpharetta What's cool about this job Our...
Sales Specialist Apply Share Posted Date: Jul-27-2017 Job ID: 8431 Job Type: Part Time Job Function: Retail Sales City: Atlanta State: Georgia Store: Perimeter What's cool about this job Our Sales...
Service Experience Representative - Phipps Plaza-308199 For employment consideration, only one...
Personal Banker 2, 3 or 4 FT (40 hrs) Cedartown-W442622 Description Our Branch Banking...
City Atlanta State Georgia [GA] Title Atlanta, GA - Oncology Sales Representative Job...
Product Manager, Pharmacist - (17006011) Description McKesson is in the business of better...
Sales Specialist Apply Share Posted Date: Jul-27-2017 Job ID: 8427 Job Type: Part Time Job...
Sales Specialist Apply Share Posted Date: Jul-27-2017 Job ID: 8431 Job Type: Part Time Job...