Req. ID: 122853
Recruiter: Luong Phu
Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
Micron Technology’s Mobile Business Unit (MBU)is focused on specifying and managing the development of leading-edge memory solutions for mobile products. As aMobile Systems Hardware Engineer at Micron Technology, Inc., you will contribute to the development of new architectures and products using Micron’s next generation Memory/Storage solutions for Micron’s Mobile Customers. This role is based at Micron’s facilities in Milpitas, California, where our employees enjoy careers that allow them to be on the leading edge of the industry. Come join our Mobile Business Unit as we deliver leading-edge solutions that will change the mobile industry.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Help define Memory/Storage Systems requirements for Mobile platforms
- Innovate new solutions to complex multi-disciplinary problems by collaborating with other team members with skill sets ranging from Si to system.
- Developing, evaluating and optimizing new memory/storage architectures that improve cost, performance, power and reliability of Mobile product portfolios
- Part of team assisting development of Architecture for Memory/storage Controllers
- FPGA/RTL design, validation for Memory/storage Controllers
- Build and develop performance and functional models and simulators
- Build, develop, and evaluate interconnect and memory hierarchies for high-performance mobile memory architectures
Successful candidate for this position will have the following:
- Must have a BS or Master’s degree or PhD in Electrical and/or Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience in ASIC development, HW Systems for Wireless/Wireline SoCs
- Hands-on Experience in CPU, GPU, DDR ASIC or systems development
- Hands-on Experience in Performance, power benchmarks for Mobile systems
- Experience in ASIC or FPGA Design, Verification
- Experience in Architecture, Microarchitecture of high speed, low power, optimal area IPs
- Great communications skills with the ability to articulate results
- Mobile Platform SW or HW knowledge
- Strong working knowledge of DRAM, NAND and other memory/storage devices
- Working Knowledge of LPDDR3/4/5, UFS, eMMC, PCIe
- Experience in C++, Python, Octave or other System programming languages
- Experience in Model Development
- Exposure to Custom HW platform development
- Strong leadership skills and cross-functional teamwork
- Self-motivated and significant problem-solving skills
As the leader in innovative memory solutions, Micron is helping the world make sense of data by delivering technology that is transforming how the world uses information. Through our global brands — Micron, Crucial and Ballistix — we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio. We are the only company manufacturing today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint™ memory. Our solutions are purpose built to leverage the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific breakthroughs and enhance communication around the world.
Employee Rewards Program, Healthcare, Paid time off (Combined Sick and Vacation Time), Retirement savings plans, Paid maternity/paternity leave, Employee Assistance Program, Professional development training, Workplace wellness programs, Micron Health Clinic (Boise only), Fitness Center / Activity rooms (Boise only), Tuition Reimbursement, Micron Corporate Discounts, Casual Dress attire.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748 ).
Keywords: Milpitas || California (US-CA) || United States (US) || MBU (Mobile Business Unit) || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-LP1 || Tier 4 ||
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Job Segment: Manufacturing Engineer, Network, Engineer, Electrical, Hardware Engineer, Engineering, Technology
Senior Design Engineer - 157162 Primary Location : United States-California-San Jose Job : Design Engineering Schedule : Full-time Description Oversee verification and documentation for...
Software Developer 5-19000GCW Preferred Qualifications We would like to hire a Senior Principal Engineer, IC5, to lead development and deployment activities for our OS based diagnostic-test tools...
Commercial Account Executive - WD30067562085 What you will do: The Commercial Account Executive is responsible for promoting and selling Johnson Controls Security services and technology. This...
About Aramark Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic...
Senior Software Engineer Description Embedded in a worldwide network Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America, Inc. continuously strives to remain at the forefront of successful...
Entry Level Failure Analysis Engineer - (1901074) Description Job Description: As a member of the Failure Analysis Team in the Quality Assurance Group at ON-Semiconductor, you will work cross...
Senior Design Engineer - 157162 Primary Location : United States-California-San...
Software Developer 5-19000GCW Preferred Qualifications We would like to hire a Senior Principal...
Commercial Account Executive - WD30067562085 What you will do: The Commercial Account Executive...
About Aramark Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports...
Senior Software Engineer Description Embedded in a worldwide network Mercedes-Benz Research &...
Entry Level Failure Analysis Engineer - (1901074) Description Job Description: As a member of...