Full Time | Richfield, UTAH | 21 days
We are seeking an experienced Mobility Engineer to join Best Buy’s “End User Collaboration and Mobility Team" to help execute against our mobility vision and strategy. The mobility platforms, tools and processes we administer strive to provide a secure and consistent user experience in this evergrowing area of our business.
- Provide mobile engineering and support for: VMWare Workspace One and Microsoft Intune management platforms, mobile device hardware, Android and iOS operating systems, mobile applications and security, mobile configuration and policy management
- Work closely with vendors and manufacturers to enable & improve their products to more efficiently and effectively support our business needs
- Assist with mobile carrier portal management, telecom expense platform management, complete mobile audit and compliance engagements
- Monitor external technical developments related to mobility; continually grow technical subject matter expertise on established and emerging mobile technologies.
- Provide coaching and guidance in best practices and simplification of the environment such that operational excellence can be achieved.
- Develop mobility strategy and roadmap that align with business goals and objectives
- Create, update & maintain standard operating procedures, technology processes and procedures
- Perform complex incident, change and problem management activities
- 3+ years of experience working with MDM/UEM products for iOS and Android management
- 3+ years of experience deploying public, managed and internally developed mobile applications
- 2+ years of experience with related Microsoft technologies including PowerShell, Azure Active Directory, Modern Auth (SAML\\Oauth), Exchange Online
- Strong understanding of mobile contracts, billing, data management, telecom expense management platforms (Tangoe)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years’ experience with specific technologies noted
- Experience with iOS and Android SDKs, APIs, testing and development
- Understanding of MAM-WE and MDM deployment scenarios for managed/un-managed mobile devices, e.g. COPE/COBO/COSU/Work Profile/Enhanced Work Profile etc.
- Experience with Android Legacy to AFE migration, and cutting over from one MDM platform to another
- Experience with OOBE mobile devices’ automatic enrollment portals, e.g. Samsung KNOX, Apple DEP, Google Zero-Touch, and integration with multiple MDM providers
- Experience with other Microsoft O365 capabilities including: Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Power Automate
- Experience with Microsoft Intune App Protection Policy and Microsoft Conditional Access
- Experience in Retail and Healthcare
- Experience leading projects within an agile environment
- Basic Linux Command Line experience