Vital Voices is seeking up to three interns to provide support to the Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning department. The candidate will take part in analyzing quantitative and qualitative data across the Vital Voices program portfolio. The work location for these positions will be in Washington D.C. These are non-paid positions. Applications are accepted for fall, spring and summer terms.
• Analyze quantitative and qualitative data;
• Conduct critical research;
• Develop surveys;
• Create manuals and learning tools;
• Effectively present findings.
• Outstanding research and analytical skills;
• Strong quantitative skills (such as statistical analysis);
• Strong Excel skills, especially creating charts and graphs;
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills;
• Pursuing or completed a graduate degree in non-profit management, economics, statistics or a related field strongly preferred;
• Coursework and/or hands-on experience with evaluation methods, including survey design and administration preferred;
• Proficiency in STATA, SPSS, Tableau and/or NVivo strongly preferred;
• Able to commit to a minimum of 20 hours/week over the 12-week period.
How to apply:
HOW TO APPLY
Please e-mail the following to Alejandra Garcia, Director of the Monitoring and Evaluation Unit, email@example.com , using “Position Title – Your FULL NAME” as the subject of your e-mail.
• Letter of interest indicating weekly availability (days/hours)
• Short writing sample
• Two references with contact information
Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis until the positions are filled. Only complete applications will be reviewed.
NO CALLS PLEASE. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Kantar Health Kantar Health is a leading global healthcare consulting firm and trusted advisor to many of the world's leading pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device and diagnostic...
Business Owner, Pricing - Transformation Team - MIR00000656 Description This leadership position is responsible for driving cross-functional transformation at SGWS as it relates to pricing and...
Account Manager - Fieled Sales Jacksonville Area, FL Career level outside sales professional. Majority of time is spent outside of the office, calling on accounts. Has a solid understanding of...
Sr. Credit Risk Analyst (Collections Strategy)-355205 Nordstrom, Inc. is a leading fashion specialty retailer offering compelling clothing, shoes and accessories for men, women and children. Since...
Contract Underwriter (Informatics Senior Specialist) - (18007126) Description Description: Conducts North Carolina Hospital and Physician Group contract financial analysis, partnering with...
Job Title Project Manager Job Description Summary Provides professional project management experience to designated projects and assignments at a client site, campus, and facilities. Interacts...
About Kantar Health Kantar Health is a leading global healthcare consulting firm and trusted...
Business Owner, Pricing - Transformation Team - MIR00000656 Description This leadership position...
Account Manager - Fieled Sales Jacksonville Area, FL Career level outside sales professional. ...
Sr. Credit Risk Analyst (Collections Strategy)-355205 Nordstrom, Inc. is a leading fashion...
Contract Underwriter (Informatics Senior...
Job Title Project Manager Job Description Summary Provides professional project management...