The System Administrator - ERP / Dynamics GP role is responsible for ensuring the reliable performance of the FOCO's ERP and business applications. Where you will be responsible for implementing best practices regarding design, installation, usage, enhancements, report creation, and daily support of the GP system. The position will act as the internal expert for GP system operations.
Role & Responsibilities
- Support all aspects of software to Microsoft Dynamics GP including routine maintenance, installs, updates, patches, customizations, integrations, etc. including 3rd party applications.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external resources necessary to successfully complete assignments or projects.
- Administer Dynamics GP End Users, roles, tasks and all 3rd party associated applications.
- Update any "How To" documentation and "Standard Operating Procedures"
- Proactively managing and prioritizing multiple GP related projects, assignments, timelines, milestones and follow-up communications
- Conduct training for all departments for overlap support and any cross department end-user training involving GP.
- Troubleshoot and resolve daily support tickets.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or MIS required
- 4+ years of functional/technical experience with Dynamics GP (Great Plains)
- Microsoft Dynamics GP or Dynamic 365 BC (NAV) and/or other Microsoft certifications preferred
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft Dynamic 365 BC would be a PLUS
- Understanding of General Ledger, Sales Order Processing, Purchase Order Processing, Inventory, Project Accounting, Manufacturing & Bill of Materials, and Workflows.
- Experience with SSRS, FRx, Management Reporter, Report Writer, SmartList Builder, SmartConnect, Integration Manager, and Modifier with VBA, EDI, Credit Card Processing
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2016, Database Backup/Recovery/Maintenance, Great Plains table structure, and eConnect is preferred.
- Remote to start!
- Flexible remote schedule in future
Help Help Duties Summary See below for important information regarding this job. Learn more about this agency Responsibilities Please note, during the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Agency is operating...
Senior Marketing Coordinator (ID# 46301) Philadelphia, PA Category: Marketing Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 5-7 Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description Be involved in...
Description Xylem |ˈzīləm| 1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots; 2) a leading global water technology company. Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated...
Structural Engineering Co-op- Fall 2020 (ID# 46273) Philadelphia, PA Category: ENGINEER Job Type: Co-op Minimum Experience: 0-1 Required Education: Bachelor's Degree In Progress Job Description Be...
Description What makes us Qlik Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform...
Req ID: 99515 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking...
Help Help Duties Summary See below for important information regarding this job. Learn more...
Senior Marketing Coordinator (ID# 46301) Philadelphia, PA Category: Marketing Job Type: Full...
Description Xylem |ˈzīləm| 1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots; 2) a...
Structural Engineering Co-op- Fall 2020 (ID# 46273) Philadelphia, PA Category: ENGINEER Job...
Description What makes us Qlik Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work...
Req ID: 99515 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate...