Req ID: 98368
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Navy Program Office Budget Assistant to join our team in Washington, District of Columbia (US-DC), United States (US).
The candidate will perform the following duties:
- Perform Primarily as Financial Manager of PMS 397 T1 Budget.
- Manage over $100M in requirements and directly support a Technical APM and be an auxiliary to the PMS 397 BFM Team.
- Coordinate requirements and act as liaison between the Financial team and the Technical Assistant Program Mangers (APM)
- Translate complex technical requirements into financial requirements.
- Interact with the Technical Staff in preparation of program requirements to develop Task Planning Sheets (TPS) in NAVSEA Enterprise Planning System (NEPS).
- Gather relevant information, perform reviews with APMs and submit budget drills; Maintain constant interaction with the BFM Group to maintain phasing plans, track obligations and flow of money.
- Develop briefs and reports for Sr. Leadership for Program Objective Memorandum (POM) Issues.
- Support the program’s transition to SCN funding by developing out-year funding plans and tracking reports.
- Attend and provide primary input to both the Quarterly Financial Reviews (QFRs) and mid-year financial reviews with warfare centers and APMs to discuss expenditures and funding requirements.
- Track monthly expenditures and activity reports from Warfare Centers and Lab performers; review BFM execution reports; attend weekly and bi-weekly meetings with performers via face to face or telecom.
- Update monthly expenditure reports with input from performers and Navy ERP; distribute monthly reports to all stakeholders such as performers, SIT leads and financial POCs.
- Prepare Budget Exhibits
Candidate will be seated within the Washington Navy Yard, in Washington, D.C. Work travel is not expected.
As part of their assigned duties, they may be required to move or retrieve office supplies and deliver documents.
Undergraduate degree in Business or Finance
Minimum 8 years of experience; Or 10+ years Budget and Finance experience, with combination of education and experience.
Secret Security Clearance
Knowledge and Experience Desired:
Knowledge of NAVSEA financial practices and systems preferred (NEPS, Navy ERP, PBIS, COBRA)
Excellent MS Excel, Word and Power Point skills.
Experience with financial execution, program planning and reconciliation.
Experience with preparing Budget Exhibits.
Willingness to be trained to support and manage Submarine Program Technical Group budget.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Administrative Assistant, Telecom, Telecommunications, Consulting, Program Manager, Administrative, Technology, Management
Contract Administrator, Global Health Security Tracking Code 10101 Job Description PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions,...
Electrical Engineer - FP (ID# 45825) Washington, DC Category: Electrical Engineering Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 7+ Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description Be involved in...
Senior Program Assistant, Reproductive Health Supplies Coalition Tracking Code 10122 Job Description *Please include a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in the position and...
System Integrator/CADD Operator - FP (ID# 45726) Washington, DC Category: Design/CADD Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 5+ Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description Be involved...
Project Coordinator, Living Labs Tracking Code 10108 Job Description This role is internal only, at 50% LOE, and offered in Nairobi, Lusaka, DC, Seattle, or Geneva. PATH is a global organization...
Description TITLE: Director of Government Relations and Public Policy REPORTS TO: Vice President for Policy and Advocacy SUPERVISES: Staff in Public Policy and Government Relations...
Contract Administrator, Global Health Security Tracking Code 10101 Job Description PATH is a...
Electrical Engineer - FP (ID# 45825) Washington, DC Category: Electrical Engineering Job...
Senior Program Assistant, Reproductive Health Supplies Coalition Tracking Code 10122 Job...
System Integrator/CADD Operator - FP (ID# 45726) Washington, DC Category: Design/CADD Job...
Project Coordinator, Living Labs Tracking Code 10108 Job Description This role is internal only,...
Description TITLE: Director of Government Relations and Public Policy REPORTS TO: Vice...