Req ID: 124007
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Network Engineer - Remote US to join our team in Phoenix, Arizona (US-AZ), United States (US).
The Network Engineer role is to provide technology leadership for developing, integrating, and supporting Technology Services. This role will be responsible for specific Network related Architectural/ Engineering activities specializing in Core Network architecture.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Drive successful solution adoption from technology planning, investment decisions, implementation to ongoing operational support for one or several medium complexity portfolios - specific to network activities
- Identify and accelerate the elimination of applications and infrastructure which are not Invest platforms
- Be responsible for improving the availability, security, compliance, interoperability, performance, and technology cost of assigned portfolios/platforms
- Qualified candidates must possess a combination of business, technical and leadership skills. They must be change advocates and innovators, quick learners, results-oriented, and creators of compelling technology roadmaps. LSAs must seek out and synthesize IT and healthcare trends into multi-year technology investment plans. Mentoring and influencing others in a matrixed team environment is critical to success
- Create, implement, and support several IT portfolios which accelerate the transformation of Technology Services as a key enabler to Client’s growth strategy and fulfillment of Dignity Health’s mission
- Act as the Client’s Technology Services champion with internal and external stakeholders regarding security, compliance, feature and product roadmaps, remediation, and service level agreements
- Be mentored and coached by Solution Architects II & III to build skills and readiness in technology, portfolio, and platform responsibilities
- Lead and participate in focused proof-of-concept activities for technology assessments, communicate findings, develop portfolio roadmaps, investment prioritization, and successful implementation and adoption
- Be known as the subject matter expert for their portfolios and actively collaborate with other Solution Architects on IT standards, innovation and integration opportunities to enable new value chains and business efficiencies
- Drive adherence to IT strategy and IT standards in design processes for 3rd party services, products acquired, internal services, integrated hosted solutions, and hardware/software vendors
- Ensure that portfolio performance meets or exceeds operational metrics for scalability, security, compliance, performance and quality in accordance with negotiated service level agreements
- Guide business owners and Technology Services teams to ensure the consistency of their components to the overall business capability, IT product architecture, and IT roadmaps
- Create solutions that drive progress toward approved standards and reduce the number of exceptions by proactive roadmap and investment prioritization with business and IT owners
- Lead IT portfolio maturity by driving the technical aspects of the acquired and developed products by applying industry best practices and technical due diligence
- Proactively develop an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the solution domain to implement the most current and relevant solutions
- Proactively drive the assessment and resolution of software, hardware, or process defects discovered throughout the pre-launch, post-launch, and quality review processes
- Ensure that financial planning and controls for IT portfolio decisions provide a return on investment, cost savings, performance improvement and clearly link to the defined business strategy
Experience with Cisco wireless:
- Application specific dependencies
- Experience designing networks with Cisco routers/switches/wireless/firewalls.
- Experience designing networks with Palo Alto firewalls.
- Experience with collocated datacenter, disaster recovery, and redundant network designs and architecture.
Ability to demonstrate ability to design complex WAN environments, including the following protocols/topologies:
- Metro Optical Ethernet
- MultiPoint MOE
- 5+ years’ Engineering/Architecture Network experience with Cisco Networking technologies, including Route/Switch, Wireless, Nexus, Cisco Prime Infrastructure, Cisco ISE.
Highly Preferred Skills:
- 1+ years of experience in the healthcare or medical industry (optional)
- CCIE Certification Preferred
- Knowledge of Meditech, Siemens, Cerner, Allscripts, and McKesson products (optional)
- Knowledge of HIPAA and HITECH, Security Privacy plus, and Generally Accepted Privacy Principles (desired)
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- Participation in on-call rotations and working at a “hands on” level with Tier 3 technical support teams
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, hardware engineering, or relevant degree is preferred
- Advanced ability to understand business needs to work with our vendors and Sales Engineers to translate those needs into network requirements to maintain Hardware and Software standards across all network technologies
- Healthcare industry experience a plus
- Experience with multi-vendor management
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Phoenix
Job Segment: Network, Consulting, Computer Science, Cisco, Telecom, Technology
Position Type: Administration/Principal Date Posted: 4/9/2021 Location: To Be Determined Date Available: 2021-2022 School Year Job Summary: To provide leadership and supervision in administering...
Controls Engineer (ID# 48069) Tempe, AZ Category: Engineering - Mechanical/Electrical Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 5+ Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description At kW Mission...
Position Type: Elementary School Teaching/Physical Education Date Posted: 4/9/2021 Location: District Wide Physical Education Teacher (Grades K-5) Position Purpose Under the general supervision of...
PAY GRADE: Administrative Support N FLSA STATUS: Exempt POSITION OBJECTIVE: The position of Director of Communications provides leadership in the area of organizing and communicating the...
Position Type: Elementary School Teaching/Art Date Posted: 4/13/2021 Location: District Wide Date Available: 2021-2022 School Year Art Teacher Position Purpose To develop students' interest,...
Position requires a Secondary certificate with approved area in science. Please contact school for specific content area. PAY GRADE: Certified Salary Schedule FLSA STATUS: Exempt POSITION...
Position Type: Administration/Principal Date Posted: 4/9/2021 Location: To Be Determined Date...
Controls Engineer (ID# 48069) Tempe, AZ Category: Engineering - Mechanical/Electrical Job...
Position Type: Elementary School Teaching/Physical Education Date...
PAY GRADE: Administrative Support N FLSA STATUS: Exempt POSITION OBJECTIVE: The position of...
Position Type: Elementary School Teaching/Art Date Posted: 4/13/2021 Location: District...
Position requires a Secondary certificate with approved area in science. Please contact school...