The New Business Sales Representative is focused on new business. You will be responsible for creating demand, building qualified opportunity pipeline, up-selling and cross-selling, forecasting and closing bookings as per your assigned plan. You will be responsible for applying a thorough understanding of our products, sales methodology, processes, and prospecting techniques while selling across LogMeIn’s Identity and Access Management solutions in LastPass.
- New account acquisition including prospecting, independently following up on inbound leads, qualifying, solution selling, negotiation and closing
- Proactively develop and manage a mix of small and large deals, while focusing on closing deals with a high likelihood of success
- Develop strategic prospecting plans for territory development, working with other team members where appropriate
- Apply experience in navigating through sales cycle to drive deals to closure, identifying key decision makers and business drivers
- Applies thorough knowledge of key competitors and understanding of how LogMeIn’s products compare with competitors
- Establish a consistent daily call routine in line with expected call metrics of 40-50 calls per day
- Keep up to date on new product releases to maximize opportunities in the prospect and account base
- Obtains repeat business, referrals and references by applying understanding of the unique requirements of the key decision makers (sales, marketing, finance, etc.); coaching others regarding best practices and techniques
- Demonstrate strong qualification skills to provide accurate forecast reports to management on opportunities as required
- Present to customers both in-person and through web based meetings
- Provide a consultative sales approach through an extended sales cycle to consistently meet or exceed quota
- Demonstrate ability to represent LogMeIn with all levels of account’s management team
- Follow company’s policies and sales procedures throughout the sales cycle
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years sales or equivalent experience in a rapidly changing dynamic environment required
- Proven record of success in developing prospecting list, cold calling, customer expansion and telephone sales required; technology sales required
- Demonstrated record of success communicating effectively via telephone and email with customers and successful track record of meeting and/or exceeding quota
- Demonstrated ability to manage long, complex sales cycles
- Analytical and creative approach to problem solving along with strong organization skills
- Ability to prioritize while multi-tasking projects
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and Internet
- Proficiency with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Founded in 2004, NetBrain is the leader in network automation. Its ground-breaking platform provides IT teams with end-to-end visibility into their hybrid network and streamline NetOps workflows...
Description REPORTS TO: Director, Marketing Strategy with matrix to VP, Resource Development DIRECT REPORTS: NA COORDINATES WITH: Finance, Planned Giving Associate (vacant), Individual Growth and...
In this role you’ll have an opportunity to leverage your industry experiences in the biopharma or management consulting industries, as well as your technical skills and business acumen to advance...
Workable makes software to help companies find and hire great people. We get recruiting and its role in building healthy workplaces — which is why we’re proud more than 20,000 teams around the...
Can you build positive and productive working relationships with customers? Do you have experience in delivering software bundled with off-the-shelf servers and professional services to global...
Reports to: Assistant Superintendent, Office of English Learners Location: Office of English Learners Status: Full Time Terms Managerial (Tier C) INSTITUTIONAL BACKGROUND: The Office of English...
Founded in 2004, NetBrain is the leader in network automation. Its ground-breaking platform...
Description REPORTS TO: Director, Marketing Strategy with matrix to VP, Resource...
In this role you’ll have an opportunity to leverage your industry experiences in the biopharma...
Workable makes software to help companies find and hire great people. We get recruiting and its...
Can you build positive and productive working relationships with customers? Do you have...
Reports to: Assistant Superintendent, Office of English Learners Location: Office of English...