1. One year successful experience in the Cy-Fair Food Service Department.
2. Currently a Cy-Fair Manager, Assistant Manager or a Back-Up Manager.
3. TASN Certificate - (or actively working towards certification).
4. Good organization skills; be able to prioritize and organize daily work schedules.
5. Good math skills; be able to work with currency in a quick and accurate manner.
6. Able to work independently; limited direct supervision.
7. Basic computer skills.
8. Be physically capable of performing assigned duties. Frequently required to lift up to 60 lbs., work with machinery, bend, stoop, reach above shoulder level. Occasionally required to climb ladders, ramps and stairs. Continuous walking and standing.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Shift: 7.5 hours
Salary (based on verifiable job-related experience) as set by the Board of Trustees for the school year 2019-2020
1. Administer the National School Breakfast and Lunch Programs at the satellite unit.
2. Accurately take, record and extend all physical inventory, according to Department procedure.
3. Market the school food service program.
4. Motivate employees.
5. Provide continual training and direction to employees.
6. Ensure that all equipment, facility and personal sanitation procedures are followed. Attend the Sanitation Certification Classes required by the local Health Department.
7. Direct the proper handling and cooking of food.
8. Monitor and enforce the safety standards of the department, report accidents, and complete the
required documentation. (Refer to Food Service Department Handbook - Appendix) and training programs.
9. Order and receive all food, condiments, paper/plastic and cleaning supplies for the satellite unit. Adjust Orders and Transfer Worksheet as needed.
10. Ensure that proper procedures are followed for collecting money, recording ticket sales (or monies on account), counting money and preparing the bank deposit, courier bag, and courier receipt.(Refer to Policy and Procedure Manual).
11. Project a professional image in appearance and personal conduct (as specified in the Food Service Handbook). Utilize a positive, professional, proactive, and innovative approach to work.
12. Monitor the monthly financial status of the food service unit.
13. Attend all scheduled and called manager meetings and/or inservices.
14. Enforce all District and Department Policies and Procedures.
15. Support the Nutrition Services Department with regular and reliable attendance.
16. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors or directors.
DEADLINE TO APPLY:
January 28, 2020 or until filled
Applications will be reviewed
Not all applicants will be interviewed
Hiring Managers may choose to email you regarding this application. Please monitor your email regularly for any communication.
Working Title Laboratory System Quality Manager #00020 Role Title Scientist II - 59132 Job Open Date 01/14/2020 Job Close Date Jobs close at 11:59pm EST/EDT. 01/31/2020 Job Type...
Supervisory Criminal Investigator (Assistant Special Agent-in-Charge) , Department of the Interior, 4 daysDirectly supervises the work of 3 or more Special Agents. Is the first line supervisor and provides oversight over journeyman level Special Agents. Develops general investigative strategies and...
Description Oxfam America Job Description DATE:November 2019 TITLE:Corporate Partnerships Lead LOCATION: Boston, MA REPORTS TO:Director, Institutional Funding and Partnerships DEPARTMENT: ...
Description JOB DESCRIPTION Job Title: Project Manager Grade/ level: C1 International Duration: Fixed Term12 months, renewable Location: Khartoum – Sudan Reports to: Humanitarian Program...
Working Title Transfer Counselor Role Title Job Open Date 01/13/2020 Job Close Date Jobs close at 11:59pm EST/EDT. 01/26/2020 Job Type Detail Definition Is this position funded in whole or in part...
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Qualified applicants must submit a resume, cover letter and a list of reference sources to Human Resources. Send via email to recruiter@OKcommerce.gov Review of...
Working Title Laboratory System Quality Manager #00020 Role Title Scientist II - 59132 Job Open...
Supervisory Criminal Investigator (Assistant Special Agent-in-Charge) , Department of the Interior, 4 daysDirectly supervises the work of 3 or more Special Agents. Is the first line supervisor and...
Description Oxfam America Job Description DATE:November 2019 TITLE:Corporate Partnerships...
Description JOB DESCRIPTION Job Title: Project Manager Grade/ level: C1...
Working Title Transfer Counselor Role Title Job Open Date 01/13/2020 Job Close Date Jobs close...
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Qualified applicants must submit a resume, cover letter and a list of...