Seattle, WASHINGTON | about 1 month
$129,134 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
Online Merchandising Manager - ACC/Home-328982
We are a specialty retailer offering the very best of what’s next in fashion for men, women and children since 1901.
A LOT GOES INTO THAT TINY SHOPPING CART.
Our e-commerce team ensures that customers experience the same great fashion and service on Nordstrom.com and HauteLook.com/Rack.com as they expect in our stores. This team works throughout the company to deliver great shopping through cutting-edge experiences fueled by technology.
A day in the life…
Functional responsibility of the Online Merchandising Manager role spans the full spectrum of e-commerce including strategy definition, product selection, merchandising, pricing, planning, and project management. The role will work cross-functionally with the Buying, Planning, Marketing, Creative and the Product Management/User Experience teams to deliver against category level targets including top-line demand, net sales, customer perception and satisfaction survey targets.
• Provide leadership for the divisional team and across the company to ensure that the various functions supporting the business have accountability for all key performance metrics such as demand and selection growth, inventory turns, and in-stock rates.
• Manage a team of merchandisers, and oversee the effective merchandising of product throughout the site to achieve demand and conversion targets and ensure a positive brand and customer experience
• Set our product selection strategy for the category and deliver via a strong partnership and dotted-line influence with the Nordstrom Merchandising Group, "NMG" for assortment, inventory levels and product pricing
• Establish our demand and customer acquisition objectives for the category and deliver via a strong partnership and dotted-line influence with Marketing for new customer counts, demand generation, customer relationships and corporate marketing initiatives
• Define and evolve our customer experience for the category and deliver via a strong partnership and dotted-line influence with Product Management to enrich our services, site features and experiences
• Foster a cross-category collaboration with peers to ensure a cohesive, intuitive digital experience spanning the merchandise categories on Nordstrom.com
• Define budgets and performance scorecards against each core deliverable and drive results
• Maintain expertise of the e-commerce landscape and online competitors, identifying category trends and online growth opportunities
• Drive sustainable process improvements across the functions which create year-over-year efficiency in the category.
• Focus on the development of talent on the team, which includes effectively recruiting and developing the best talent, and create a positive environment which motivates people to deliver aggressive results.
You own this if you have:
• Decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas.
• Experience at a high sku count, heavy seasonality, high revenue e-commerce business
• Demonstrated results through cross-group collaboration across large, complex enterprises required
• Demonstrated success forming early stage unique business concepts then translating and launching best-in-class, inspiring online experiences
• Ability and willingness to execute at all levels, strategic and tactical, to deliver results
• Comfort in an evolving landscape. Composure in fast-paced, highly accountable roles and situations
• Demonstrated analytical skills; comfortable with a P&L, business trend analysis and forecasting
• Proven ability to motivate others with vision, passion, and dedication to excellence
• Expert-level command of emerging trends and best practices in e-commerce
• Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred
• Minimum 8 years as a senior leader in a top tier e-commerce retailer, pure-play, or multichannel, including online merchandising, buying, and planning experience
• Minimum of 5 years managing teams focused on buying, planning, merchandising
We've got you covered...
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, employee stock purchase plan and much more depending on your role.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work employees can expect within this particular job classification. It is certainly not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required for this job.
: Online Merchandising
: 03/21/2018, 7:37:32 PM
: United States-Washington-Seattle
DESCRIPTION Job Description Kindle e-readers are among the bestselling products in the history of Amazon, with a rich legacy for driving customer focused innovation. Our growth requires leaders...
DESCRIPTION Amazon Canada's DVD team is looking for a bright, customer obsessed, driven, and creative candidate to join our team. The Vendor Manager will engage directly with multiple internal...
DESCRIPTION We are looking for a driven, creative, and results-oriented Sr. Product Marketing Manager to define and deliver marketing strategies for Amazon Devices. A successful candidate will be...
DESCRIPTION Amazon is seeking a general manager with proven experience in strategy, execution, negotiation, and team development to lead a team of Vendor Managers for its Health and Personal Care...
DESCRIPTION Amazon’s Consumer Electronics Technology organization is looking for a smart, team-oriented, highly analytical leader to join Warranty Category. The Senior Vendor Manager role offers...
DESCRIPTION Looking for an opportunity to move fast and make a big impact? Amazon Prime’s members are at the heart of Amazon’s tremendous growth, and at the core of its success are products we are...
DESCRIPTION Job Description Kindle e-readers are among the bestselling products in the history...
DESCRIPTION Amazon Canada's DVD team is looking for a bright, customer obsessed, driven, and...
DESCRIPTION We are looking for a driven, creative, and results-oriented Sr. Product Marketing...
DESCRIPTION Amazon is seeking a general manager with proven experience in strategy, execution,...
DESCRIPTION Amazon’s Consumer Electronics Technology organization is looking for a smart,...
DESCRIPTION Looking for an opportunity to move fast and make a big impact? Amazon Prime’s...