The Operations Administration Manager plays a key role in assisting the site leadership team to efficiently function in their assigned roles while still meeting the day-to-day administrative obligations for the site. Additionally, this role serves as a back-up to the functional managers on an as needed basis.
The Operations Administration Manager (OAM) will work closely with a wide variety of managers and leaders on-site to handle and manage a wide variety of administrative activities. These administrative management duties include ensuring accurately processing payroll, managing headcount, vacations, shift bid process, compliance reports, aging reports, rental processing, cash log, and daily report management. In addition to processing these reports the OAM serves as the approving manager verifying accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of all reports. Additionally, the OAM will order supplies for operations including VSA and manage the uniform ordering process. The OAM works on complex inquiries and must-see issues through to resolution while paying attention to details and accuracy.
To be a Great OAM you need:
- An ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality using both verbal and written communications
- Ability to actively listen, ask good questions, and troubleshoot/diagnose issues across a wide range of topics and disciplines
- A willingness and ability to spend long periods of time working on a computer
- Attention to details in a fast-paced environment
- An ability to efficiently and effectively meet the quality, accuracy, delivery, and performance goals of the position
- Commitment to the highest level of customer service and a desire to take pride in a job well done that results in a great rental experience for the customer
- Understanding of the Functional Manager’s responsibilities
Skills needed to be an OAM:
- Strong PC proficiency including the entire Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and manage assigned work
- Experience with ERP, Oracle, or related accounting software
- Strong management, communications, interpersonal relationship, customer service, and problem-solving skills
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Title Title Code Manager-Speech and Language Services D05477 Division/Department Unit Grade Special Education V D 12-month Reports To (title only) Current as of Coordinator-Special...
Teacher Assistant - Secondary (0.5 FTE) - Marley Middle, Anne Arundel County Public Schools, 14 daysTitle Title Code Teacher Assistant-Secondary C21027 Division/Department Unit Grade Curriculum and Instruction IV 05/06 191-Day Reports To (title only) Current as of Principal 8/1/2016 Position...
Assistant Consultant Commissioning Agent (ID# 45931) Elkridge, MD Category: Engineering Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 1 Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description We are Leach...
Description A Victory Packaging Picker/Packer plays a key role in the efficient distribution of our warehouse deliveries and arrivals. Working in conjunction with all warehouse operational staff,...
Job Details - Grade 6- Adult Title Title Code ParaEducator-Special Education C04025 Division/Department Unit Grade Special Education IV 06/07/08 191-Day Reports To (title only) Current as...
Title Title Code Program Manager-Birth-5 C05492 Division/Department Unit Grade Special Education V D 12-Month Reports To (title only) Current as of Senior Manager-Birth to Five...
Title Title Code Manager-Speech and Language...
Teacher Assistant - Secondary (0.5 FTE) - Marley Middle, Anne Arundel County Public Schools, 14 daysTitle Title Code Teacher Assistant-Secondary C21027 Division/Department Unit Grade Curriculum...
Assistant Consultant Commissioning Agent (ID# 45931) Elkridge, MD Category: Engineering Job...
Description A Victory Packaging Picker/Packer plays a key role in the efficient distribution of...
Job Details - Grade 6- Adult Title Title Code ParaEducator-Special...
Title Title Code Program Manager-Birth-5 C05492 Division/Department Unit Grade Special...