Position at Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Ingram Micro is looking for experienced Operations Supervisors to assist us with our recent growth in Plainfield.
- Leads a team of associates within a department or process area of the Distribution Center.
- Conducts pre-shift meetings to discuss daily objectives.
- Administers daily work functions to ensure the achievement of daily business goals.
- Directs and prioritizes workflow and maintains manpower to meet order volume and capacity requirements.
- Ensures individual and team production goals are met, maintains reports, and provides analysis of performance.
- Provides support and coaching of associates as they advance in Path To Success.
- Ensures frequent communication with team by conducting daily huddles.
- Maintains reports and completes assigned projects in a timely manner.
- Education: Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or 36 months of equivalent experience.
- Experience: Previous experience in a supervisory position in a warehouse or distribution environment necessary.
- Prior manufacturing or production experience is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook) is preferred. Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, and crouch.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Ingram Micro associates are offered a variety of benefits ranging from:
- Incentive Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Development
- Business Casual Dress
- A Company Culture rich in our Vision and Values
- Open Door Policy
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K
- Company Observed Holidays
- Discount Programs that include wellness, technology, retail, and more!
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
Severin Hotel Ideally located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, the four-diamond Omni Severin Hotel stands as the city’s longest running luxury hotel and a beautifully restored piece of the...
Marketing Coordinator II (ID# 43053) Indianapolis, IN Category: Marketing Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 3+ Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description Be involved in projects...
Date Posted: 2019-10-10-07:00 Country: United States of America Location: CAI23: Carrier-Indianapolis, IN 7310 W Morris St, Indianapolis, IN, 46231 USA GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: • Lead initiative...
Position Description Corporate Concierge will be responsible for coordinating and provide services for the SEI / Archway Team. This includes the day to day responsibilities in managing the front...
22 hours ago | Agribusiness - Plant & Soil Sciences, Seed and Biotechnology - Researcher/Research & Development, AgCareers.com, 13 daysCorteva Agriscience has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Data Scientist to join our Data Science group located in Indianapolis, IN. We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist who is...
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members...
Severin Hotel Ideally located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, the four-diamond Omni...
Marketing Coordinator II (ID# 43053) Indianapolis, IN Category: Marketing Job Type: Full...
Date Posted: 2019-10-10-07:00 Country: United States of America Location: CAI23:...
Position Description Corporate Concierge will be responsible for coordinating and provide...
22 hours ago | Agribusiness - Plant & Soil Sciences, Seed and Biotechnology - Researcher/Research & Development, AgCareers.com, 13 daysCorteva Agriscience has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Data Scientist to join our Data...
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper...