Oracle Data Cloud (ODC) - Client Partner, Publisher Development-190007YC No Visa Sponsorship is available for this position.
About Oracle Data Cloud
Oracle Data Cloud is the world-leader in global data solutions that inform smarter action in every part of a business. Our core mission is to empower our customers with unique data solutions across various business functions and verticals that can be plugged into any applications or decision engine to drive high-value insights and competitive action.
About the Opportunity
Oracle Data Cloud’s Publisher Development Team is seeking a dynamic Client Partner with a strong background in data-driven SaaS/Platform solutions and Audience data who will work with our clients across the TV landscape.
The ideal candidate has a demonstrated track of record of leadership, growing and preserving client relationships, and solution-based selling. This is an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of building alignment with Oracle Data Cloud's leading Audience, Context, and Measurement solutions with the TV vertical’s strategic business priorities.
As a Client Partner you will:
- Consistently grow and preserve SaaS and Audience revenue across Oracle Data Cloud’s TV clients - at or above revenue quota.
- Lead partnership reviews that deliver actionable insights, recommendations, and uncover new ways to drive deeper engagement.
- Develop and execute account plans in partnership with Account Management Team which focus on activities that will reach near-term revenue goals and lay the groundwork for sustainable long-term growth.
- Cultivate new relationships with senior decision makers to solidify Oracle Data Cloud as a consultative cross-platform measurement partner.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product teams to align marketplace requirements to Oracle Data Cloud’s product roadmap.
- Manage all aspects of the sales process internally and externally.
- You have 7+ years of SaaS/Technology sales experience, preferably selling data and/or measurement solutions into Broadcast TV.
- You have deep knowledge in cross-platform measurement, TV and digital ecosystem.
- You understand how to communicate a suite of solutions clearly in a benefits-oriented approach.
- You have a proven track record of growing and preserving revenue across Enterprise clients.
- You’re comfortable presenting at all levels including C-level and decision makers.
- You consistently out-perform goals while maintaining a strong sense of team collaboration.
- You are known for your tremendous work ethic, laser focus, passion, and commitment.
- You enjoy learning new technologies and can translate that into value for clients/prospects.
- You’re curious, insightful, and resourceful.
About the Team
- We value superior writing skills and a friendly, thoughtful, and value-driven communication style.
- We strive for incredible attention to detail, empathy, and quick turnaround times.
- We get stuff done. And fast.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of sales experience. Successful sales track record. Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills. Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
: US-New York
: Regular Employee Hire
Job Description: The Research & Analytics Manager will be responsible for audience analysis of media consumption for Viacom television networks and competition at the corporate level. The ideal...
Awesomeness, a subsidiary of Viacom Inc., is a media company focused on creating original content for Gen Z through its digital publishing, film and television studio divisions. Awesomeness has...
This role will be a key member of the Audience Analytics team, with an expertise in digital research. The position will be responsible for a portfolio of media platforms (including linear TV,...
Nickelodeon, now in its 39th year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. We have built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything we do. Our television network is...
The Analyst is responsible for the accurate and timely production and distribution of recurring cross-platform performance reports for Paramount Network, Comedy Central and TV Land, as well as the...
Our Viacom Ad Solutions team is a leading innovative advertising organization that delivers the advertising revenue across all Viacom media brands using cutting-edge research, data, partner...
Job Description: The Research & Analytics Manager will be responsible for audience analysis of...
Awesomeness, a subsidiary of Viacom Inc., is a media company focused on creating original...
This role will be a key member of the Audience Analytics team, with an expertise in digital...
Nickelodeon, now in its 39th year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. We have built...
The Analyst is responsible for the accurate and timely production and distribution of recurring...
Our Viacom Ad Solutions team is a leading innovative advertising organization that delivers the...