Kelly Educational Staffing is currently seeking Custodial Workers for the Ozark City School District.
Here are just a few of the terrific advantages of working with Kelly:
- Weekly pay-stability of regular, frequent paychecks
- Direct deposit or Money Network Card-a time-saving convenience
- Flexible work schedule-work when you want
- Preference of school districts and schools-work where you want
- Bonus pay-the bonus increases the more you work
*Plus, we offer great benefit plans:
- Group medical-affordable coverage without deductibles
- Prescription drugs-co-pay with low group rates
- Vision care-co-pay for exams, frames, lenses, and contacts
- Dental insurance-choice of two plan designs; choose your dentist
- Group term life insurance-for employees, spouses, and dependent children
- Applicants who have not been cleared by both the Alabama Bureau of Investigation (ABI) and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) through the Teacher Certification Office are required to be fingerprinted for a criminal history background check.
If you are interested please contact us at 334-259-5245 to schedule an appointment.
An Equal Opportunity Employer / Never an Applicant Fee
Â© 2007 Kelly Services, Inc.
Why Kelly® ?
Kelly Educational Staffing® (KES®), a specialty service of Kelly Services®, is the first staffing provider to develop a comprehensive education talent management solution. Launched in 1997, KES partners with 7,000+ public, private and charter schools across 35 states. KES provides schools with quality substitute teacher staffing and management, in addition to after school program staffing, and the staffing of non-instructional positions such as custodians, cafeteria employees, administrative assistants, and school nurses. More than 2.8 million classrooms are filled by a KES substitute teacher each school year Visit kellyeducationalstaffing.com for more information.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is worldwide. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) Preference eligible candidates are...
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is worldwide. (Military Spouse...