We are currently seeking a Patient Experience Advocate to provide accurate and professional information to callers on behalf of hospital client, physician searches, class enrollments, service information, assisting with information updates, and other business directives, as needed in a 24 hour/7 days a week environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Answers phone calls from hospital patients to proved customer service regarding physician referral, class registration and other healthcare related topics.
• Communicates effectively and professionally with internal and external contacts.
• Meets and supports call center service goals and business objectives by meeting report card standards.
• Meets attendance standards consistently by working scheduled shift onsite to support operational goals.
• Follows proper protocols and specific client requirements.
• Accurately searches for a physician based on very specific qualifications and requirements.
• Provides accurate and thorough information regarding physicians, classes, seminars, screenings, hospital services, or general information about a hospital.
• Processes enrollments in requested event and provides all related information to caller, credit card processing may be required as well.
• Attends recurrent training sessions to ensure the client knowledge is current.
• Communicates data errors and updates to our Customer Relations Department by sending an Advisor-to-Supervisor Message (ASM).
• Assists with call back projects and/or completes online updates for a specific client.
• Completes online appointment requests.
• Researches and corrects call management errors and places call backs as needed.
• Completes client research projects and assists with creating training manuals for new projects.
• Participates in a focus group for client visits, as needed.
• Supports other business needs as required.
- Education equivalent to High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Specific experience to include one year of customer service experience.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills, to include proper grammar, spelling and sentence structure.
- Accurate touch-typing with a minimum speed of 30wpm.
- PC literate in a Windows environment.
- Bilingual, Spanish skills and healthcare knowledge, a plus.
- Ability to work a flexible 24/7 schedule.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
There is a great opportunity to develop a service line and new practice in a growing area of North Texas. Texas Health Physicians Group includes more than 830 physicians, physician assistants,...
Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation (A Division of Select Medical) carries a well known reputation for patient care and exceptional quality outcomes. We serve all people through exemplary...
Site Medical Director - LT Proactive CareFOR00180 Description LT Proactive Care is a new approach to health care focused on optimizing health and not just treating symptoms. This is a unique...
Supervisor, Pharmacy Refill Coordination - (17007738) Description McKesson is excited to announce that the Irving Specialty Pharmacy facility is planning to relocate in the late fall 2017. The...
Sales Solutions, Senior Operations Manager - (17007330) Description McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. It...
Job ID:76365BR Category:Sales Work Location:Fort Worth, TX Posted Date:October 18, 2017 About the Opportunity: Join Ecolab’s sales team as Route Sales Representative – Foodservice, Hospitality in...
There is a great opportunity to develop a service line and new practice in a growing area of...
Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation (A Division of Select Medical) carries a well known...
Site Medical Director - LT Proactive CareFOR00180 Description LT Proactive Care is a new...
Supervisor, Pharmacy Refill Coordination - (17007738) Description McKesson is excited to...
Sales Solutions, Senior Operations Manager - (17007330) Description McKesson is in the business...
Job ID:76365BR Category:Sales Work Location:Fort Worth, TX Posted Date:October 18, 2017 About...