We are currently seeking a Patient Experience Advocate to provide accurate and professional information to callers on behalf of hospital client, physician searches, class enrollments, service information, assisting with information updates, and other business directives, as needed in a 24 hour/7 days a week environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Answers phone calls from hospital patients to proved customer service regarding physician referral, class registration and other healthcare related topics.
• Communicates effectively and professionally with internal and external contacts.
• Meets and supports call center service goals and business objectives by meeting report card standards.
• Meets attendance standards consistently by working scheduled shift onsite to support operational goals.
• Follows proper protocols and specific client requirements.
• Accurately searches for a physician based on very specific qualifications and requirements.
• Provides accurate and thorough information regarding physicians, classes, seminars, screenings, hospital services, or general information about a hospital.
• Processes enrollments in requested event and provides all related information to caller, credit card processing may be required as well.
• Attends recurrent training sessions to ensure the client knowledge is current.
• Communicates data errors and updates to our Customer Relations Department by sending an Advisor-to-Supervisor Message (ASM).
• Assists with call back projects and/or completes online updates for a specific client.
• Completes online appointment requests.
• Researches and corrects call management errors and places call backs as needed.
• Completes client research projects and assists with creating training manuals for new projects.
• Participates in a focus group for client visits, as needed.
• Supports other business needs as required.
- Education equivalent to High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Specific experience to include one year of customer service experience.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills, to include proper grammar, spelling and sentence structure.
- Accurate touch-typing with a minimum speed of 30wpm.
- PC literate in a Windows environment.
- Bilingual, Spanish skills and healthcare knowledge, a plus.
- Ability to work a flexible 24/7 schedule.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Fort Worth was recently voted as one of the friendliest cities in America. The “City of Cowboys & Culture” is the 17th-largest city in the United States and part of the No. 1 tourist destination...
LVN - Focus on Care - North Richland Hills, TX-719063 Description There's an energy and excitement here, a shared mission to improve the lives of others as well as our own. Nursing here isn't for...
Population Health Coordinator - Fort Worth, TX-728283 Description Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm with excellent benefits including 3 1/2 weeks of PTO and 8 paid holidays per year. The Focus Group...
USMD is a Physician-led, Integrated Healthcare System. We are actively recruiting Board Certified Internal Medicine Physicians for our clinics throughout the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex. •...
Job ID#: 17017833 Job Family: Clinic Job Function: PSS Location: Grapevine,TX Additional Location: Come join a team that strives to provide safe, quality, compassionate care! We are looking for...
Position Summary The Medical Records Technician maintains the pharmacy generated medical record component of customer charts at the centers serviced by the pharmacy. Included are physician order...
Fort Worth was recently voted as one of the friendliest cities in America. The “City of Cowboys...
LVN - Focus on Care - North Richland Hills, TX-719063 Description There's an energy and...
Population Health Coordinator - Fort Worth, TX-728283 Description Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm...
USMD is a Physician-led, Integrated Healthcare System. We are actively recruiting Board...
Job ID#: 17017833 Job Family: Clinic Job Function: PSS Location: Grapevine,TX Additional...
Position Summary The Medical Records Technician maintains the pharmacy generated medical record...