We are currently seeking a Patient Experience Advocate to provide accurate and professional information to callers on behalf of hospital client, physician searches, class enrollments, service information, assisting with information updates, and other business directives, as needed in a 24 hour/7 days a week environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Answers phone calls from hospital patients to proved customer service regarding physician referral, class registration and other healthcare related topics.
• Communicates effectively and professionally with internal and external contacts.
• Meets and supports call center service goals and business objectives by meeting report card standards.
• Meets attendance standards consistently by working scheduled shift onsite to support operational goals.
• Follows proper protocols and specific client requirements.
• Accurately searches for a physician based on very specific qualifications and requirements.
• Provides accurate and thorough information regarding physicians, classes, seminars, screenings, hospital services, or general information about a hospital.
• Processes enrollments in requested event and provides all related information to caller, credit card processing may be required as well.
• Attends recurrent training sessions to ensure the client knowledge is current.
• Communicates data errors and updates to our Customer Relations Department by sending an Advisor-to-Supervisor Message (ASM).
• Assists with call back projects and/or completes online updates for a specific client.
• Completes online appointment requests.
• Researches and corrects call management errors and places call backs as needed.
• Completes client research projects and assists with creating training manuals for new projects.
• Participates in a focus group for client visits, as needed.
• Supports other business needs as required.
- Education equivalent to High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Specific experience to include one year of customer service experience.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills, to include proper grammar, spelling and sentence structure.
- Accurate touch-typing with a minimum speed of 30wpm.
- PC literate in a Windows environment.
- Bilingual, Spanish skills and healthcare knowledge, a plus.
- Ability to work a flexible 24/7 schedule.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Under general supervision and according to established procedures, the Physician Office Rep II oversees and coordinates the daily activity of the physician office representatives, assists with...
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). PSG operates more than 750 practices, Urgent Care...
The Registered Nurse – HealthTexas Provider Network, assists physician with various procedures, performs laboratory functions and prepares patients for examinations and procedure, cleans and...
Job ID#: 17003960 Job Family: Finance Job Function: Customer Service Location: Grapevine,TX Come join a team that strives to provide safe, quality, compassionate care! We are looking for Physician...
Patient Services Rep - PSU - Fort Worth, TX-700077 Description UnitedHealth Group is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the...
The Practice Administrator directs practice management activities to include operations for all aspects of Grapevine Pain Center. Develops services for revenue enhancement, marketing of practices,...
Under general supervision and according to established procedures, the Physician Office Rep II...
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for the...
The Registered Nurse – HealthTexas Provider Network, assists physician with various procedures,...
Job ID#: 17003960 Job Family: Finance Job Function: Customer Service Location: Grapevine,TX Come...
Patient Services Rep - PSU - Fort Worth, TX-700077 Description UnitedHealth Group is a company...
The Practice Administrator directs practice management activities to include operations for all...