Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Position Summary: Patient Services Workers are responsible for a variety of specialized duties related to the receipt, interpretation, and follow-through of patient diet orders. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Delivers patient trays during meal service and delivers snacks or proper nourishment to patients as directed by a physician or a dietitian
- Informs patients of the services of the Food and Nutrition Services Department and may obtain food preferences from patients and/or family members
- Ensures accuracy of food items being delivered to the patient and informs patient of meal selection and any therapeutic diet information
- Inventories and restocks goods and supplies to proper levels
- Ensures prompt response to request for service and follows up if delays or other problems are identified
- Maintains the privacy, safety, and dignity of each customer by observing client confidentiality and by strictly adhering to safety and sanitation standards
- Provides excellent customer service and maintains a positive attitude towards clients, customers, co-workers, hospital staff, etc.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Experience in food service, as a dietary clerk ,or in a related field preferred
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Requires strong organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Requires frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, or pulling of up to 25 lbs, with occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, or pulling of up to 50 lbs.
- Shift that is available is from 11:30am to 8:00pm.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays due hospital setting.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation...
Req ID: 86657 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s...
MissionVet Specialty and Emergency is in search of a self-motivated Emergency Veterinarian who excels in multi-tasking and strives for excellence in patient care, client experience, and...
Veterinary Dermatologist - Emergency Pet Clinic San Antonio, Emergency Pet Clinic- San Antonio, 17 daysEmergency Pet Clinic, a Pathway Veterinary Partner hospital has a full time opening for a board certified or board eligible veterinary dermatologist in San Antonio at a 24-hour emergency and...
Description Commercial Drivers for Victory Packaging located at 1610 Cornerway Boulevard, San Antonio, Texas 78219 drive a company owned vehicle to deliver product to our customers. Drivers will...
Northern Oaks Bird & Animal Hospital is seeking a full time veterinary associate to practice small and exotic animal medicine and surgery. We are AAHA accredited and dedicated to the highest level...
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants...
Req ID: 86657 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is...
MissionVet Specialty and Emergency is in search of a self-motivated Emergency Veterinarian who...
Veterinary Dermatologist - Emergency Pet Clinic San Antonio, Emergency Pet Clinic- San Antonio, 17 daysEmergency Pet Clinic, a Pathway Veterinary Partner hospital has a full time opening for a board...
Description Commercial Drivers for Victory Packaging located at 1610 Cornerway Boulevard, San...
Northern Oaks Bird & Animal Hospital is seeking a full time veterinary associate to practice...