Req ID: 94979
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Pega System Developer to join our team. This position will work remotely based anywhere in the US.
The individual will be responsible for the following:
- PegaRules Process Commander (PRPC). Responsible for feasibility studies, designing architectures, development, building, testing, and the deployment of code using the client’s deployment packages. Additionally, analyzes and provides effort estimations for automation projects, and implements and maintains the best practices for all technical design documents, like the Process Definition Document (PDD), and he adheres to this through each step while designing the Solution Design Document (SDD)
- Responsible for the End-End Project Lifecycle by gathering and translating the business requirements into technical requirements, providing architectural recommendations, designing, building, testing, deploying Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions using agile methodology
- Develop Robotic Process Automation (RPA) applications using agile principles to release the software deliverables to business teams
- Provide a technical blueprint of solutions and ensure technical excellence and good design to enhance agility of the developed solution
- Prepare business requirement documents, design documents, and process documents to explain the design and code
- Create workflows, data flow system architecture, and algorithms using Visio and online websites like flowchart maker and online diagram software
- Design and develop automation bots and integration solutions (using Restful API and webservices) as well as perform code management in source code repository
- Design, develop, and deliver new automated objects and processes that are efficient, well structured, maintainable, and easy to understand by using PRPC
- Create database connections to fetch data from various data sources and automate the mundane tasks using automation anywhere
- Perform Optical Character Recognition (OCR) on the incoming PDF documents to extract the vital information automatically
- Test and deploy applications in dev, QA, UAT, training, and production environments and handle the complex configuration management process
- Support the production of solutions which includes working on support incidents to debug issues and enhancing existing robotic applications and bots
- Co-ordinate with the client, onsite, and offshore teams on daily basis to work on project planning, deliverables, issues, and status updates
- Provide mentoring to junior developers for PRPC related tasks
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working as a Technical Lead or System Architect with a focus on Pega Systems
- Minimum of 5 years of Application Development working with Pega Systems
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Required Certifications: Pega Systems CSA, Pega Systems CSSA, and Pega Systems LSA
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Orange County
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Developer, Consulting, Database, Information Technology, Programmer, Technology
Job Description Position at Ingram Micro Position Summary Ingram Micro is currently looking for outstanding IT candidates to join the Microsoft 365 team in Irvine, California. The team is...
JOB SUMMARY Responsible for creating job routers and detailed assembly work instructions following all applicable Manufacturing Engineering procedures. Participates in work cell daily management...
Rail Project Manager (ID# 45945) Orange, CA Category: Transit and Rail Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 12+ Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description Be involved in projects...
Rail Project Manager (ID# 45755) Orange, CA Category: Transit and Rail Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 12+ Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description Be involved in projects...
Job Description Position at Ingram Micro Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50...
Senior Resident Engineer (ID# 45914) Orange, CA Category: Construction Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 20+ Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description Be involved in projects...
Job Description Position at Ingram Micro Position Summary Ingram Micro is currently looking for...
JOB SUMMARY Responsible for creating job routers and detailed assembly work instructions...
Rail Project Manager (ID# 45945) Orange, CA Category: Transit and Rail Job Type: Full...
Rail Project Manager (ID# 45755) Orange, CA Category: Transit and Rail Job Type: Full...
Job Description Position at Ingram Micro Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use...
Senior Resident Engineer (ID# 45914) Orange, CA Category: Construction Job Type: Full...