Einstein Medical Center Montgomery is a medical destination providing many new healthcare services and resources previously unavailable in the area including advanced medical and surgical care, diagnostic testing services, a neonatal intensive care unit, and 24 hour emergency care. Located on 87 acres along Germantown Pike in East Norriton, PA, Einstein Medical Center Montgomery brings the exceptional experience of Einstein Healthcare Network to residents of central Montgomery County. Einstein Healthcare Network promotes wellness. Research has shown that smoking is dangerous to the health of smokers and to others. Einstein campuses are Tobacco and Smoke Free.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Participating in development and evaluation of nursing practices provided in the clinical setting and the overall function of the clinical area
- Planning and provisioning of nursing care to a specific group of patients and delivery of medical regimens prescribed for those patients by a licensed physician and participation in the identification and resolution of nursing practice and unit problems
- This position requires providing service to the following age population(s) adolescent to frail adult, in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served
If you possess the following qualifications, please apply immediately:
- Graduate of a state approved school of professional nursing and /or college
- BSN required, MSN preferred
- Current Pennsylvania State Registered Nurse license required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification (ACLS)
- Physical Requirements: Must be able to walk, sit, and stand for long periods of time. Frequently lifts, pulls, pushes and moves various weights (patients and equipment up to 400lbs). Requires manual dexterity for operating equipment and supplies
- Visual Requirements: Must be able to see charts, read numbers from a distance, and read small print with or without corrective lenses and have visual dexterity to work with computers
- Hearing Requirements: Must be able to complete assessments using a stethoscope, good audio phone and general conversation skills in the presence of background noise
- Working Conditions: Clinical lab setting
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.