Columbia, MARYLAND | 28 days
$131,660 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
Amazon Pop-Ups are retail kiosks that offer customers an opportunity to interact with and experience the full range of Amazon devices, from Echo to Fire TV to Kindle, and learn about Amazon services and content. The Amazon Pop-Up team provides a hands-on, customer-friendly way for our visitors to ask experts questions about our devices and features and try them out in person. We are looking for retail employees to support this Pop-Up experience for our customers in The Mall in Columbia (Columbia, MD).
· Model desired behavior as an Amazon brand ambassador and device evangelist.
· Maintain deep product knowledge with the ability to clearly and effectively communicate and demonstrate product features, pricing and program offers to customers.
· Be an expert in interacting with customers by effectively using selling tenants and educating customers.
· Handle all administrative aspects of the sale including: opening and closing POS system, accepting customer payments, balance register and make cash deposits daily or schedule bank pick-up service, pulling products from inventory, and filing the completed orders.
· Troubleshoot on-site, ensuring all products displayed are working properly and replacing any malfunctioning products as necessary.
· Assist customers with devices that may not be operational and assist customers in setting up devices that they have purchased.
· Reset and merchandise the store.
· Assist manager in operational functions including pricing verification, inventory management.
· May be required to open and close the Pop Up, staff the Pop Up by yourself, and make decisions independently to help customers.
· Receive and restock products from stockroom to ensure products are readily available for customers.
· Assist manager to be responsible for the physical safety of the merchandise and the store.
· Be on your feet for up to 8 hours at a time.
· Push, pull, lift or carry items up to 40 pounds (with or without reasonable accommodation).
· 3+ years of customer facing retail store experience.
· Able to work flexible work hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
· Experience working independently with minimal supervision.
· Experience in assisting customers in person and on the phone, completing trainings, tracking and recording sales and traffic data, merchandising products and promotional materials, cleaning and maintaining presentation standards, keeping product demos functional and receiving inventory.
· Experience in simplifying a product solution by articulating acquired product knowledge gathered through the utilization of training resources.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· 5+ years of retail store experience, preferably consumer electronics or high-tech products.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills.
· Composed, poised and professional demeanor.
· Experience with detail oriented work and communication.
· Willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related area.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Ref#: 29953 CBS Business Unit: CBS Television Stations Job Type: Temporary / Per Diem / Freelance Job Schedule: Part-Time Job Location: Baltimore, MD, US About Us: CBS Television Stations consists...
Seasonal Retail Commission Sales Women's Shoes, Flex: The Mall in Columbia, MD( Job Number: 710110925) Description Job Overview: The Seasonal Women's Shoes Associate is responsible for providing...
CASHIER CHECKER - Part Time Job Number: 1700033U Primary Location : United States-Maryland-Bethesda Organization : Bethesda Pay Range: 11.50 Job Summary: Serves as Cashier/Checker in Retail and/or...
SALES CLERK HOUSEWARES - Full Time Job Number: 170004DV Primary Location : United States-Maryland-Bethesda Organization : Bethesda Pay Range: 11.50 Job Summary: Sells general merchandise to...
Sales Representative - Westminster, MD( Job Number: 1713403) Description With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and...
Macy's Seasonal Retail Support Shoe Expeditor, Part Time: The Mall in Columbia, MD( Job Number: 710111605) Description Job Overview: The Seasonal Shoe Expeditor is responsible for processing new...
Ref#: 29953 CBS Business Unit: CBS Television Stations Job Type: Temporary / Per Diem /...
Seasonal Retail Commission Sales Women's Shoes, Flex: The Mall in Columbia, MD( Job...
CASHIER CHECKER - Part Time Job Number: 1700033U Primary Location : United...
SALES CLERK HOUSEWARES - Full Time Job Number: 170004DV Primary Location : United...
Sales Representative - Westminster, MD( Job Number: 1713403) Description With our portfolio of...
Macy's Seasonal Retail Support Shoe Expeditor, Part Time: The Mall in Columbia, MD( Job...