Req ID: 98204
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a PowerBuilder Programmer to join our team in Albany, NY, USA.
Daily Tasks include:
- Assume responsibility, troubleshoot, and respond to daily operational issues. This may include updating case records via TOAD, working with end users on Citrix issues and working with the CaMS help desk staff to resolve issues, etc.
- Complete PowerBuilder programming tasks required for new releases and daily operation of the CaMS system.
- Perform analysis and modification of CaMS programs based upon user requirements. Document program changes and maintain a change log.
- Write stored procedures and triggers, as needed, in Oracle.
- Complete complex PL/SQL procedures to create new service lines as part of the Core Rehabilitation Services.
- Assume responsibility for deploying the test and production CaMS system releases. Activities include:
- tracking all changes included in each release, creating the Power Builder Dynamic library files and creating/updating the deployment checklist.
- perform ‘day of’ activities including data changes and verification of the completion of database replication.
- 84+ months of expert level experience creating computer software. May specialize in one area of computer software or may write code for many kinds of software.
- Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
- 84 months of experience using PowerBuilder for application development.
- 84 months of experience of creation and deployment of a PowerBuilder system.
- 60 months of experience using Oracle databases in a distributed environment
24 months of experience working with United States Government or New York State Agencies with Power Builder applications.
- 60 months of experience using System Analysis methodologies.
- Oracle Certification for SQL.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Albany
Job Segment: Developer, Consulting, Database, Oracle, Programmer, Technology
Structural Engineer I (ID# 45961) Albany, NY Category: Engineering Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 1-3 Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description Be involved in projects with...
Kelly is looking for Warehouse Associates to work in a distribution center for our client out of Albany, OR. In this position you will verify and pack merchandise from master cartons to store...
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members...
Structural Engineer I (ID# 45961) Albany, NY Category: Engineering Job Type: Full Time Minimum...
Kelly is looking for Warehouse Associates to work in a distribution center for our client out of...
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper...