- Position will report to TPMG Director of Strategic Projects / Performance Improvement Leader.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in field of expertise required by department.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, operations research, public health, health administration or other related
field OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Demonstrated expertise in a field of relevant to the work of the department.
- Demonstrated ability to determine the key business issues and develop appropriate action plans from multi-disciplinary perspectives.
- Demonstrated ability to lead professionals through influence and collaboration. Knowledge of computer applications and knowledge of data systems.
- Proven leadership skills in a matrix management environment that includes influencing, efficiency, collaboration, candor, and openness with a focus on results orientation.
- Demonstrated ability to work with various partners including Medical Group and/or Labor Partners.
- Demonstrated understanding and general knowledge of healthcare industry and health policy trends.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Experience in managing project staff including administration of departmental policies and guidelines, project based performance reviews and coaching.
- Kaiser Permanente knowledge preferred.
Job Description: THE FADP PROGRAM SETS YOU UP FOR SUCCESS AS A FINANCIAL ADVISOR Our advisor development program is an award-winning program for professionals who wish to build a wealth...
Job Description The Warehouse Loader is responsible for assisting in all warehouse activities including, but not limited to, loading, repackaging, inventory, and maintenance. Requirements -...
The job functions of the current Vehicle Agents consists of the following: - Cleaning the vehicles and preparing them for rent status (exterior washing, interior vacuuming and wiping dash, console...
Job Description: THE FADP PROGRAM SETS YOU UP FOR SUCCESS AS A FINANCIAL ADVISOR Our advisor...
Job Description The Warehouse Loader is responsible for assisting in all warehouse activities...
The job functions of the current Vehicle Agents consists of the following: - Cleaning the...