Indianapolis, INDIANA | 4 months
This position may have expired!
$144,621 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
This hands-on role will ensure that all projects and system support primarily in the Procure to Pay (P2P) and Record to Report (RTR) business areas are implemented and maintained to quality by adopting best practice SAP configuration and technology. The role will be involved with Application Analysis and Design, System Configuration and Development, Integration, Maintenance and Support for the delivery of projects and minor/major releases primarily for P2P and RTR. This includes supporting the company’s month end close processes. They will work closely with SAP Technical Analysts and business owners to understand the business requirements and deliver solutions that support the ongoing Global P2P and RTR IT and Business Strategy. They will also work alongside our other Functional and Technical Consultants we contract with from time to time for our larger initiatives.
- Responsible for the techno functional well-being of Belden’s on premise Global ERP SAP system and the related integrations with our other Financial systems with primary responsibility for the P2P and RTR functional areas
- Act as functional and configuration design authority for the PTP and RTR Application portfolio
- Partner with our SAP BASIS and Security team to ensure that our environments are maintained and our systems are patched regularly
- Lead the functional design and implementation of our P2P and RTR projects, enhancements, cyclical processes and system support
- To develop quality functional configuration and requirements documentation adhering to team and departmental standards
- To provide SAP functional support including analysis, configuration, testing, tracking and resolution
- To demonstrate high level of communication skills (verbal and written)
- To ensure current skills are up-to-date through research and practice
- To engage professionally with our P2P and RTR business stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical related field
- Minimum 7 years hands on SAP or ORACLE ERP Techno Functional and System Configuration experience
- Minimum of 5 years functional and process knowledge managing P2P and RTR business processes
- Minimum 3 years hands on experience with designing and developing integrations with complex systems – knowledge of Dell Boomi is a plus
- Knowledge on ERP trends and industry best practices
- Possess a strong track record of business process engineering leadership with a "hands on" style. Important skills include facilitating resolution of design conflicts, partnering effectively with leadership at different levels to gain consensus, creating workable and realistic plans, and ensuring a smooth execution
- Be customer focused, seeking constantly to understand from the customer's point of view, the problems being faced and the solutions that may work best
- Strong System Integration and Data Migration experience is a plus
- Experience implementing, designing and enforcing project management methodology and controls
Oracle HCM Systems Administrator Req ID: 7146 Location: Indianapolis, IN Department/Division: Information Technology & Statistics Description As one of the world’s premier Contract Research...
DBS Cummins Center Of Expertise Leader-1900004K Description Leads, manages, and strategically directs the project management department activities for assigned functional areas. Partners with...
Come join the fast-paced work of Clinical Interoperability. Our team is charged with transforming information flow between disparate hospital systems, physicians, patients, and the many partners...
Director of IT Quality Assurance - 1900506 Description Wyndham Destinations is currently seeking a Director of the Quality Management Office in Carmel, Indiana. The Director of the Quality...
Job Title Sr. Business Systems Analyst, Underwriting Location Carmel, IN Job Details CNO Financial Group is middle-income America's valued financial security partner. We provide health and life...
Location: Indianapolis - Indiana - USA, Remote - None - None Function: Professional Services and Consulting Apply > Description Join us as an Application Consultant to enable us to successfully...
Oracle HCM Systems Administrator Req ID: 7146 Location: Indianapolis,...
DBS Cummins Center Of Expertise Leader-1900004K Description Leads, manages, and strategically...
Come join the fast-paced work of Clinical Interoperability. Our team is charged with...
Director of IT Quality Assurance - 1900506 Description Wyndham Destinations is currently seeking...
Job Title Sr. Business Systems Analyst, Underwriting Location Carmel, IN Job Details CNO...
Location: Indianapolis - Indiana - USA, Remote - None - None Function: Professional Services and...