Program Analyst - (2353630)
First Data is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology solutions, serving more than six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in 118 countries around the world. Our 23,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world’s largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 2,300 transactions per second and $1.9 trillion per year. First Data is committed to staying at the forefront of our industry, and we are innovating a wide range of next-generation commerce technology solutions to help our clients better detect fraud, gain insights into consumer spending patterns and build customer loyalty. There are many exciting opportunities for talented individuals who would like to join our team and play a meaningful role in helping us shape the future of global commerce.
First Data’s Operations and Call Center functions are focused on providing the outstanding client service, support and experiences that are critical to our ongoing success. Our Operations owner-associates are responsible for the stability of our global network infrastructure by helping our financial institution clients with various aspects of transaction processing, including statement management, card production and ticket-issue resolution. Our Call Center owner-associates are often the first point of contact for our business clients, and they play an important role in driving client satisfaction. They are responsible for answering questions and resolving problems on a wide range of issues, including account activation inquiries, potential fraudulent activity and our full range of products and services.
During this career development program, you will have two one-year assignments in core roles in one of our four main functional areas: Technology & Innovation, Operations, Global Business Segments, or Corporate. Each role will build upon the other and together will provide a breadth of experience unique in the business world…and unique to you! The best & brightest will be the framework of the firm’s future; a pipeline of top talent for manager positions in critical functional areas of the firm.
- Opportunity to interact with executive leadership
- Learn skills that can be applied to any future career roles
- Exposure to various First Data businesses and processes for future career placement
- Impactful to First Data’s bottom line to deliver for our clients & shareholders
- Observe, understand, and document functions within project scope.
- Use analytics tools such as Microsoft Excel to analyze data sets, including manually tracked and automated reports
- The technical ability to filter/analyze massive amounts of data for projects.
- Identify opportunities to improve functions within project scope.
- Use presentation tools such as Microsoft PowerPoint to communicate project findings to leadership.
- Recent graduates of a bachelor's degree program
- 3.5+ GPA preferred
- Knowledge of and ability to use the cross-functional features of Microsoft Office applications including Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience in SQL programming a plus (for pulling the data from the performance management team)
- Soft skills: must be comfortable working in a team environment, communicating to senior managers, talking to owner-associates to understand and document processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail: ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
- General professionalism: positive attitude, business attire, and time management
- Ability to work independently in a low-structured, non-transactional setting
- Confidentiality: may be working with sensitive data or in secure facilities
First Data is an Affirmative Action – Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
First Data provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity/expression), disability, veteran status and military status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical conditions, or any other factor that may be protected by law.
: United States-Maryland-Hagerstown-Hager - One Western Maryland P
: Business Support
: Jun 11, 2018
Manager Level: L2 - Supervisor/Professional
Leidos is seeking a Department Lead for the TFDM Software Area on the Terminal Flight Data Manager (TFDM) program. TFDM is a management system that will improve aircraft runway and terminal...
Requisition Number: 18121 Job Description Cintas is seeking a Training and Compliance Supervisor - First Aid and Safety. Responsibilities include growing the Training and Compliance business by...
Arts & Crafts InstructorGAI00342 Description Do you enjoy working with children and living a healthy way of life? We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic and caring Arts & Crafts Instructors...
Martial Arts Academy InstructorGAI00340 Description Do you enjoy working with children and living a healthy way of life? We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic and caring Martial Arts...
Birthday Party HostGAI00341 Description As part of our Life Time Kids Team, you’ll help provide best-in-class, fitness-minded programming for our children. You’ll help organize and implement safe,...
Kids Group Skills Education Instructor - SeasonalGAI00343 Description *This is a seasonal/temporary position within Life Time. Do you enjoy working with children and living a healthy way of life?...
Leidos is seeking a Department Lead for the TFDM Software Area on the Terminal Flight Data...
Requisition Number: 18121 Job Description Cintas is seeking a Training and Compliance Supervisor...
Arts & Crafts InstructorGAI00342 Description Do you enjoy working with children and living a...
Martial Arts Academy InstructorGAI00340 Description Do you enjoy working with children and...
Birthday Party HostGAI00341 Description As part of our Life Time Kids Team, you’ll help provide...
Kids Group Skills Education Instructor - SeasonalGAI00343 Description *This is a...