Program Assistant, Early Childhood Action Network
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
* Please include a cover letter with your resume describing your interest and ability to fulfill this role.
PATH is the leader in global health innovation. An international nonprofit organization, we save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms—vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations—that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity. By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs. Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health.
PATH’s Center of Digital and Data Excellence is dedicated to accelerating the digital transformation of global health and utilizing high quality data to further improve health outcomes. Our work spans the entire systems strengthening lifecycle from advancing global, regional and national digital health agendas to supporting the deployment and long term use of these systems.
PATH is currently recruiting a Program Assistant (PA) who will have a dual role supporting multiple programs.
The PA will support the Center of Digital and Data Excellence providing administrative support to projects in the Center, beginning with the Data Use Acceleration and Learning project. This project focuses on capturing lessons from five countries working towards digital transformation for data use in Africa.
The PA will also support the Early Childhood Action Network, a portfolio of projects that support the nurturing care agenda globally.
Support for Data Use Acceleration and Learning (DUAL) project (50%)
- Assist with coordinating the drafting, editing, and proofreading of a variety of documents including those intended for internal and external audiences.
- Assists with completion of administrative forms as required, including travel forms, check requests, meal conference forms, etc.
- Assist staff with administration of travel arrangements as needed.
- Schedule team meetings and meetings with other internal and external stakeholders. Including liaising with partners, making logistical arrangements, managing RSVPs, assist in generating meeting materials, taking notes, and highlighting action items.
- Provide knowledge management support, utilizing Smartsheet, Teams, and Box.
- Create and help manage workplans to track milestones and deliverables.
- Provide manuscript and abstract submission support. Including creating production calendars and ensuring submission deadlines are met.
The Early Childhood Development Action Network (50%)
- Backstop meetings, as required, by coordinating schedules, providing administrative support, moderating listservs, and assisting group leaders to fulfill their responsibilities
- Proofread reports, presentations, and other materials
- Organize Secretariat meetings and teleconferences; prepare agendas, draft minutes, troubleshoot audio/visual connections, and facilitate post-meeting follow-up.
- Support ECDAN proposal development
- Organize virtual conferences, workshops, meetings, and other events.
- Provide administrative support to the ECDAN Director including orientation to PATH systems and complex schedule coordination.
- Maintain ECDAN calendar and travel schedules
- Support the PADM in sub agreement and consultant agreement development and payment processing.
- Other items as required
The PA may also support the Maternal, Newborn, and Child Health and Nutrition as well as the Early Childhood development programs as needed.
Coordination with other program assistants.
- Collaborate with PATH Program Assistants to ensure smooth coordination of team schedule and project activities among the different offices.
- Perform other tasks as assigned, and in alignment with team priorities.
- Serve as back up to other Program Assistants.
- Required Experience
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 1 year of experience in an administrative assistance role in an office setting or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with global health preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to execute administrative tasks with excellent attention to detail.
- Comfortable learning new information systems.
- Ability to work effectively and with sensitivity across barriers such as language, culture, and distance. Excellent listening skills and empathy.
- Commitment to PATH’s mission, values, and principles.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and interpersonal).
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams and interface effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Ability to work with a variety of work styles and personalities.
- Demonstrated success working effectively while under deadlines.
- Ability to work in team environment with minimal supervision.
Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
*PATH has become aware of scams involving false job offers.*
- PATH will never ask for a fee during any stage of the recruitment process.
- All active jobs are advertised directly on our career's page .
- Official PATH emails will always arrive from an @path.org or @silkroad.com address.
Please report any suspicious communications to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Job Location
- Seattle, WA or Washington, DC, United States
- Company Location
- United States, Seattle or Washington, DC
- Position Type
Who do you know at
LinkedIn Facebook Twitter Email AddThis
Return To Job Listings
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members...
Description: ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: CARDIOLOGY Job Summary: Provide direct and indirect nursing care to patients in routine nursing situations, under the direction and supervision of a registered...
Marketing Manager (ID# 47784) Seattle, WA Category: Marketing Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 7+ Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description WSP USA’s Northwest Marketing Group...
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation...
Assistant Bridge Engineer (ID# 47827) Seattle, WA Category: Structural Engineering Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 0-1 Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description Be a developing...
Project Manager (ID# 47838) Federal Way, WA Category: Project Management Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 7+ Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description Be involved in projects...
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper...
Description: ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: CARDIOLOGY Job Summary: Provide direct and indirect nursing...
Marketing Manager (ID# 47784) Seattle, WA Category: Marketing Job Type: Full Time Minimum...
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants...
Assistant Bridge Engineer (ID# 47827) Seattle, WA Category: Structural Engineering Job...
Project Manager (ID# 47838) Federal Way, WA Category: Project Management Job Type: Full...