Pontoon, with corporate headquarters in Jacksonville, Florida, is the global leader in workforce solutions. Pontoon specializes in Contingent Workforce Solutions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing and Workforce Consulting. Operating with nearly 650 colleagues worldwide, Pontoon currently delivers talent management solutions in 70 countries for its 100 clients, a global client base that is broader and deeper than the industry has experienced to date. Pontoon is one of the largest worldwide MSPs, and has been named the #3 global enterprise provider of RPO services.
Title: Program Manager
Location: Seattle, Washington
We are excited to recruit a Program Manager to be responsible for the day-to-day oversight of a brand new international MSP recruitment program for one of the largest technology brands in the world!
What's the role?
In brief, the role of the Program Manager is to be directly responsible for delivering consultative solutions and tactical/operational service for the dedicated MSP account across North America. You will oversee, plan, direct and control all phases of the MSP account in order to increase productivity and encourage program growth. Your main responsibilities are listed below:
- Responsible for client operations and service aspects as well as for the implementation, direction, quality and compliance program adherence, and management of a Managed Service Program (MSP) with multiple sites and suppliers.
- Engages Pontoon resources and divisions in support of customer objectives. Engages non-Pontoon resources in the labor supply chain in order to optimize client's workforce.
- Drives program evolution while keeping with client's strategic needs, and expand the program nationally and globally in cooperation with client.
- Coordinates, communicates and leads the change management efforts related to the MSP, both within Pontoon and the client.
- Provide oversight, training and leadership to ensure program consultants reach their potential.
- Works with Business Analysts to complete performance analyses. Accountable for monthly/quarterly reporting of the MSP on agreed metrics
- Review sales activity and recommends improvement programs as required.
- Identify opportunities for further growth of existing accounts.
- Management of supplier relationships and partnership negotiations.
What do you need?
- A wealth of supervisory/management experience in the staffing or recruiting industry
- You'll need MSP and VMS experience; Beeline preferred
- Previous account management experience is a definite plus
- We are looking for a natural communicator, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations. You will need the ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management.
Find out more
Ready to raise the talent bar? Find out how fast and how far Pontoon can take you – connect with our Talent Acquisition Partner, Ben Dixon on email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
YOSS (“Your Own Boss”) is a movement dedicated to advance the future of work, a trusted online platform that connects tech talent with high-quality projects. Incubated by Adecco, the worlds’...
We are looking for an Account Director to make an immediate impact on one of the biggest tech brands out there. This role will be a crucial strategic lead, managing a team of whip-smart comms pros...
Senior Program Assistant, Center for Vaccine Innovation and Access Tracking Code 9491 Job Description Please include a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in the position and...
Nutrition Innovation: Fortification Internship Tracking Code 9512 Job Description Title: Nutrition Innovation: Fortification Internship Location: Seattle, Washington, US Program: Maternal, Newborn...
The Customer Logistics Manager - Network Operations (CLM) supports the General Manager with achieving the overall performance goals for productivity, cost, quality, of a multi-client white glove...
Test Engineer, Medical Devices and Health Technologies Tracking Code 9500 Job Description *Please note that this position is limited to 10 months. PATH is a global organization that works to...
YOSS (“Your Own Boss”) is a movement dedicated to advance the future of work, a trusted online...
We are looking for an Account Director to make an immediate impact on one of the biggest tech...
Senior Program Assistant, Center for Vaccine Innovation and Access Tracking Code 9491 Job...
Nutrition Innovation: Fortification Internship Tracking Code 9512 Job...
The Customer Logistics Manager - Network Operations (CLM) supports the General Manager with...
Test Engineer, Medical Devices and Health Technologies Tracking Code 9500 Job...