Oklahoma City, OKLAHOMA | 3 months
This position may have expired!
$57,917 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
Program Manager -
We are a company of innovators, game changers, and entrepreneurs. As a prime contractor, we provide a broad range of communication, electronic and sensor systems used on military and commercial platforms across the globe. We embrace innovative and progressive ideas to advance our products for military and commercial customers. The Electronic Systems Segment (ESS) provides a broad range of aerospace systems, security and detection systems, and pilot training.
AMI is a leading supplier of integrated electro-mechanical assemblies to commercial and military prime contractors. The company designs equipment to meet client specifications and manufactures high-precision components to produce high-quality assemblies. Products include special purpose instruments, maritime vessel control panels, power supply and distribution assemblies, and surface vehicle and power generating plant control assemblies.
- Responsibility for the cost, schedule and technical performance and the ability to manage large, complex development and/or production programs and the ability to manage and direct assigned programs and respective program teams
- Direct all phases of the program from requirements analysis, initial planning through all phases to successful product delivery and contract close out.
- Establish and manage the operating budgets and financial plans to support the individual program and division requirements
- Development and maintenance of the program integrated master schedule to include the internal and external milestones and phases as established by the respective program teams
- Establish and monitor adherence to program master plans and schedules, identify program problems, obtain solutions, direct allocation of resources.
- Establish and lead a program risk and opportunity management process
- Lead program teams composed of multi-disciplined, matrix personnel to ensure realization of program objectives
- Maintain program financial forecasts, report progress to financial objectives
- Serve as capture lead for new pursuits and growth opportunities
- Ability to act as the primary customer contact for program activities including briefings to senior customer management
- Ability to clearly communicate program status, issues, risks, opportunities and plans to internal senior management
- Ensure coordination across multiple programs and/or projects and with other product line leads
Our Values are an integral part of who we are. We seek candidates who share our values:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related discipline
- Prefer 10 years Program Management related experience
- Experience leading engineering development projects
- Experience with the manufacturing of large complex systems
- Earned Value Management experience preferred
- Solid communication skills
- Experience with DoD programs
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret DoD Clearance is required
- Working knowledge of MS Office to include MS Word, Power Point and Excel and MS Project
SAVING LIVES AND MAKING THE WORLD A SAFER PLACE TO LIVE
L3 Technologies, Inc. is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3 provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. L3 maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified and all will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.
US Security Clearance Required: Secret
: Day - 1st
: Yes, 25 % of the Time
: Division - Link Training & Simulation-21000004
: Team Leader / Supervisor
: Oct 16, 2018, 5:32:07 PM
: Program Management
All other applicants follow online process below. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Oklahoma Military Department, NGOK-ENG-ENV, 3501 Military Circle,...
The Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH) is committed to providing quality health services to Oklahoma citizens. Our mission is to protect and promote health, to prevent disease and injury,...
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Qualified applicants must submit a resume, cover letter and a list of reference sources to Human Resources. Send via email to email@example.com Review of...
All other applicants follow online process below. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- This position is located at the Joint Force Headquarters in Oklahoma...
Principal Mechanical Engineer Requisition ID : 18025309 Location : United States-Oklahoma-Oklahoma City US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance...
Click the Apply link to create your Job Application Job Description Summary Job Description The Energy Advisor is responsible for supporting delivery of energy efficiency programs across the state...
All other applicants follow online...
The Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH) is committed to providing quality health services...
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Qualified applicants must submit a resume, cover letter and a list of...
All other applicants follow online...
Principal Mechanical Engineer Requisition ID : 18025309 Location : United...
Click the Apply link to create your Job Application Job Description Summary Job...