Click the Apply link to create your Job Application
Job Description SummaryThe Program Manager is responsible for managing small to medium complexity energy efficiency programs for utility clients. This individual leads the team in partnership with internal and external resources for planning and implementation, and achievement of all client-specified objectives and deliverables, continually making progress toward long-term client and CLEAResult goals. The Program Manager will report to a Senior Program Manager, responsible primarily for a Schools and Government Program and will likely require minimal travel. This position is based in OKC, OK.
- Responsibility for delivering successful small to medium complexity energy efficiency programs to utility client(s) per contract terms and program budgets
- Identifying, defining, quantifying, tracking and driving program deliverables
- Tracking progress toward client and program goals, adjusting strategies and tactics to ensure successful program delivery
- Managing client relationships, including leading regular client meetings and acting as point of contact for specified client relationships (client program management level)
- Communicating through all appropriate channels to monitor, maintain and ensure client satisfaction
- Producing professional, accurate and timely client reporting
- Resolving/escalating client issues
- Submitting client invoices and following up on late payments
- Identifying opportunities with client for expanded work and supporting business development
- Responsible for managing, and creating effective delivery teams
- Ensuring deliverables from central support teams meet standards for quality, accuracy and timeliness
- Responsibility for supervising, managing, and professional development of program staff
- Establishing and delivering annual staff development plans, including corrective action plans as appropriate
- Monitoring and managing staff and functional teams' deliverables, tracking progress and ensuring performance
- Keeping local program team informed of changes in industry and corporate announcements
- Managing third party and subcontractor relationships
- Responsible for interacting with and performing as the channel lead with SAGE customers
- Manage delivery of programs to eligible customers and introduce all available program participation options the participants
- Cost effectively achieve kWh goals and manage incentive dollar spend per project
- Assist customers with contractor interactions as required
Additional Job Description
High School diploma or GED is required
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran, or any other protected status.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. CLEAResult retains the right to make changes or adjustment to job descriptions and/or job requirements at any time without notice.
© Copyright 2013 CLEAResult. All rights reserved.
Program Officer - TSET Healthy Living Program , Oklahoma Tobacco Settlement Endowment Trust, 10 daysAPPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Please email resumes with a cover letter to: Denice Yardley email@example.com Oklahoma Tobacco Settlement Endowment Trust 3800 N. Classen Blvd., Suite 200 Oklahoma...
Introduction Manages a major agency unit, section, division or program; directs or supervises staff in the completion of assigned functions and activities. Develops and recommends policies, rules...
Mgr Business Management 3 Requisition ID : 18027636 Location : United States-Oklahoma-Oklahoma City US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may...
Salary: $9,229.17 monthly This is an unclassified position; selections will be made without the use of an interview committee per OP-110235 V.A. Oklahoma Department of Corrections Unclassified Job...
Manager Programs 2 Requisition ID : 18025794 Location : United States-Oklahoma-Oklahoma City US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance...
The Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH) is committed to providing quality health services to Oklahoma citizens. Our mission is to protect and promote health, to prevent disease and injury,...
Program Officer - TSET Healthy Living Program , Oklahoma Tobacco Settlement Endowment Trust, 10 daysAPPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Please email resumes with a cover letter to: Denice...
Introduction Manages a major agency unit, section, division or program; directs or supervises...
Mgr Business Management 3 Requisition ID : 18027636 Location : United States-Oklahoma-Oklahoma...
Salary: $9,229.17 monthly This is an unclassified position; selections will be made without the...
Manager Programs 2 Requisition ID : 18025794 Location : United States-Oklahoma-Oklahoma City US...
The Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH) is committed to providing quality health services...