Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment. Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture. Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications. Employees are expected to have in-depth capital markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk. Employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers. Individual contributor role. Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience. This job code is only to be used for associates supporting Global Markets.
Enterprise Risk Finance Technology (ERFT);
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Enterprise Capital Management technology team is looking for a strong individual performer with ability to work in a fast paced agile environment. The objective of our team is to ensure Bank of America (BAC) and its subsidiaries are compliant from a regulatory capital reporting perspective under the Basel rules in a new stable, scalable and sustainable capital reporting and analysis platform. The project elaborates requirements for data sourcing elements for calculating risk weighted assets, details business logic for computing these financial elements and defines process-flow and formulas for generating Basel rules-based capital ratios. These requirements are captured for various entities at Bank of America including bank holding company (BHC) and related depository institution entities (banks).
This role will be responsible for hands-on application development to support the current and target process, as well as partnering with the multiple Technology teams to implement the target architecture and migration to strategic platform. Typically requires 10+ years of applicable experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Python development experience is a must
- 2+ years of Java development is good to have
- 2+ years of SQL programming experience preferably with databases such as Oracle Exadata
- Knowledge of performance tuning data intensive applications
- Expertise in performance profiling, ability to identify performance improvements and memory optimizations
- Strong coding, debugging, and analytical skills
- Experience in large scale enterprise application implementation
- Creative individual with a track record of working on and implementing innovative tech based solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Background in capital calculations
- Knowledge and/or experience working within the Hadoop or other big data distributed ecosystem
- Knowledge of cloud computing or distributed computing
- Experience in Quartz( Internal bank platform) would be preferred but optional
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or any quantitative discipline
- 1+ years of UNIX scripting experience and unit test mock frameworks
- Experience working with agile methodologies and SDLC processes
Posting Date: 09/09/2019
Jersey City, NJ, 101 HUDSON ST (NJ2101),
Charlotte, NC, BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATE CENTER, 100 N TRYON ST,
- United States
As an Associate on our team, you will develop project finance and debt structuring skills working on complex infrastructure equity investments and M&A advisory assignments. You will be involved in...
Job Description: Capital Markets Regulatory Change Consultant – New York, New York About the team: Capco is looking for a Consultant / Senior Consultant to join our expanding Finance, Risk and...
Job Description: SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST, TRADE & TRANSACTION REPORTING OPERATIONS (TTRO) NEW YORK, NY About the Team: Capital Markets is part of Capco’s DNA. In fact, the Capco name was inspired...
At KPMG, we are reimagining tax with you in mind. Become an integral part of a dynamic team within a collaborative, future forward environment at one of the world's top tax firms. Be surrounded by...
Assistant Vice President, Office of Facilities Development - 48817, Health and Hospitals Corporation, 11 daysMarketing Statement Empower Every New Yorker — Without Exception — to Live the Healthiest Life Possible NYC Health + Hospitals is the largest public health care system in the United States. We...
Job Description: Market Risk Analyst – New York, New York About the team: Capco is looking for a Consultant to join our expanding Finance, Risk and Compliance practice to provide subject matter...
As an Associate on our team, you will develop project finance and debt structuring skills...
Job Description: Capital Markets Regulatory Change Consultant – New York, New York About the...
Job Description: SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST, TRADE & TRANSACTION REPORTING OPERATIONS (TTRO) NEW...
At KPMG, we are reimagining tax with you in mind. Become an integral part of a dynamic team...
Assistant Vice President, Office of Facilities Development - 48817, Health and Hospitals Corporation, 11 daysMarketing Statement Empower Every New Yorker — Without Exception — to Live the Healthiest Life...
Job Description: Market Risk Analyst – New York, New York About the team: Capco is looking for a...