We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our Healthcare team in Seattle. As a Project Manager, you, in partnership with the Project Architect and Project Designer are responsible for project financial performance and team communication. You may manage one or more projects during all phases of a project until completion and direct employees and consultants at all levels to ensure that proper steps and procedures are taken and that the work is completed as planned, budgeted, scheduled and in conformance with design intent.
- Fosters and maintains a collaborative professional working relationship with the Project Leadership Team.
- Participates on and/or leads multiple project teams as Project Manager.
- Assists senior management in developing and validating project scope and fee, budget, and scope of services during the marketing and contract development process.
- Assists in preparing project presentations. May participate and/or lead client presentations.
- Consistently provides complete and timely communication of project information to and from clients and project team. Responsible for managing project using the Deltek Project Management system; completes work plans in Deltek; including identification of project team members, budget, consultants, schedule for completion, fees and costs as well as project change notices or other actions taking place on the assigned project.
- Assists senior management in the preparation and execution of consultant contracts.
- Assists with negotiating fees and contracts.
- Ensures that budgets have been developed to provide for Quality Management Program through the life of the Project.
- Incorporates Integrated Sustainable Design solutions into projects.
- Takes personal responsibility for fostering a green workplace through sustainable work practices.
- Fosters a commitment to external and internal client service.
- Works with Project Architect to avoid or eliminate conflicts in schedule due to the changes in various projects.
- Plans, organizes and manages project. Provides on-going communication through team meetings/minutes/up-date memos to project team.
- Communicates with consultants, contractors, sub-consultants and other disciplines to ensure effective communication.
- Monitors construction administration during the construction phase
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with clients and consultants.
- Responsible for maintaining client relationships throughout project. Keeps client apprised of project progress on regular basis. Initiates and maintains contact with other key project individuals for clarification, coordination and negotiation of critical issues.
- Consults with client to determine function and spatial requirements and prepares information regarding design, specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, and construction time. Plans layouts of projects and integrates engineering elements into unified design for client review and approval.
- Participates in developing annual business plan for the business unit.
- Identifies new business opportunities while developing current client relationships. Listens for and seek out new projects which may exist or are being formulated.
- Participates in selected marketing and business development opportunities.
- Assists in development of fee proposals for marketing proposals.
- Provides leadership including professional development coaching and mentoring staff.
- Defines staff requirements for projects as needed or directed. Makes recommendations to senior management for staff promotions/terminations for project team and Architecture discipline. May participate in interviews and recruiting of professional staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or equivalent in education or experience required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 5 years’ experience in architectural practice with management experience in all phases of projects through post-occupancy.
- Licensed Architect with current registration in your region preferred, if licensure is offered in your region.
- NCARB registration preferred.
- LEED credential required within 6 months of employment.
HOK is a drug-free workplace. HOK is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.
As a Project Manager III - you will participate in all aspects of the infrastructure integration lifecycle which includes estimating, scoping/design, implementation, documentation, testing,...
Manages and influences large, complex projects with regional or multi-regional scope and significant business impact. Maintains and supports a culture of compliance, ethics and integrity....
Global Health Security Internship Tracking Code 9666 Job Description Title: Global Health Security Internship Location: Seattle, Washington, US Program: Health Systems Innovation and...
Senior Program Manager, Global Health Security Tracking Code 9657 Job Description *Please include a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in the position and how you meet the...
HOURS MAY VARY. Work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities. Formulate and define system scope and objectives on small to mid-size...
Lead Civil Engineer (ID# 43218) Seattle, WA Category: Civil Engineering Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 7+ Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description Be involved in projects...
As a Project Manager III - you will participate in all aspects of the infrastructure integration...
Manages and influences large, complex projects with regional or multi-regional scope and...
Global Health Security Internship Tracking Code 9666 Job Description Title: Global Health...
Senior Program Manager, Global Health Security Tracking Code 9657 Job Description *Please...
HOURS MAY VARY. Work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications systems...
Lead Civil Engineer (ID# 43218) Seattle, WA Category: Civil Engineering Job Type: Full...